Pap’s 2022 spring grow

When I get some fem Frankenstein’s I’m growing one horizontal in a 20 gal pot. I want to see if I can cover the whole wall with one plant.

8 Likes

Haha that would be so cool to see man!!!

2 Likes

I’ll be posting about it when I do. lol

1 Like

I look forward to that!! I’d call it the great wall of happiness :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh yeah going to be a monster for sure

3 Likes

I have talked about that since before I started growing two years ago. I wanted to have my grow outside but inside was more secure and I am all about security. Anyone that has seen my grows know I love big plants. lol
My brother said he would build whatever lights I would need. He has worked for a company repairing office equipment for over 30 years. He knows his craft. lol
I just need a parts list and the scratch to build it. I’m thinking two 700w lights each built to cover a 5’x5’ would be the ticket. :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

I like the 2 lights at 700

If one goes you still have one till you can repair or replace

Also more even light distribution

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

A little redundancy has saved my butt more than once. :wink:

5 Likes

I believe he’s paying 20/25 a gram right now . I know when I was fighting cancer there was a club in BC they were selling it for 8/9 bucks a gram plus shipping

1 Like

Bro I would DM @Gardenartus It may be better

3 Likes

@Floyd

I’m trying something different
I have mixed emotions on Defoliating so I figured I do some creative with the Scissors

I feel this way there’s still some leaf doing what leaves are Supposed to do
This way I still exposed the lower sites

What do you think

Paps

18 Likes

Just did thanks

I like that light. At first people where scared of it. I remember when it first came out.

1 Like

The guy was growing with we got one of the tester lights. The thing about LED lights is the reflection. Especially for some.
The younger guys knew what was going on. They had good results. We were just having so many deficiencies and heat problem. He had spider mites before I got there and I’m sure he still got them. You can’t let some animals in your grow room.

2 Likes

I really like the California lightworks 500
In hindsight for the area I should’ve got to 500 watt lights and add UV attachment it would be more coverage

I don’t want to add one if I need to up grade I’ll choose something like either what @Jetdro is us or @webeblzr has a light he’s crazy about

1 Like

That was the light.
Not sure if it was the same number it was about eight years ago I think. We were running thousand watt hid’s is 4x4’s. It was way too much and I knew that but you couldn’t tell him that. I do like the colors. I think certain strains like that light better. I’m using my old light because of that reason. Plus I don’t feel like taking another one out of the box.

1 Like

I can’t really tell what you did. I lollipop mine, seems to help. Some I take out the inner section, they are so scrubby.

1 Like

Made another goodie Shaker Lollipops, Blue Raspberry 50mg

18 Likes

I cut the middle fingers off the leaf instead of removing the whole thing

2 Likes

Are we trying to take over the world?
If so I’m down.