Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Couldn’t tell ya. Put 5 gallons in the Octo’s and then refill when dry. I have never checked them after I fill.

3 Likes

That sounds nice!!!

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps no issues bro I don’t mind you hijacking my thread as long as you didn’t say next stop Cuba

since everybody’s( @JohnnyPotseed ) lol telling me to go heavy on the nitrogen for Frankie I made a mix to fill the reservoir today

Total ppm’s 960
Jacks 20/20/20 500 ppm’s
Jacks 15.5 /0/0 400 ppm’s
Epson salts only 60 ppm’s

She’s responding to the training nicely
I feel I’ll let her go for a good month to fill in the net

I’m hoping to get better at canopy management this time around

No mainline, all lower branches are still there , I may not top her till almost full or she needs a change in direction lol

Frankenstein

15 Likes

I just caught up and unfortunately I’m out of several likes, you’re a true master paps!

2 Likes

@mndlss my brother thanks for the kind words

But more importantly Ty for stopping by

Glad you like my little project

If you see and seeds I made you like please let me know

Paps

3 Likes

Dude, he aint lieing… And miss a feeding, and she’ll show you shes hungry… Lookin good in there Papa…

4 Likes

Good morning OG

Still waiting on the strawberry razzmatazz to sex :crazy_face:🥸 the 2 plants are sure taking there time I’m looking up her skirt daily :crazy_face:

I do believe the shorter is a female but I won’t be fooled again to quote a song

I will up pot the 3 confirmed ladies into 2 gallon bags today

And maybe tomorrow the raz will show sex

I want to take clones and set up the Octopots

Let the games begin

Frankie
Loves the stronger feed definitely
Nice new growth

She looks happy

Paps

10 Likes

Am I the only one that sang that in my head? :eyes:

4 Likes

Being an old hippie when something happens I referrer to all old song :musical_note: Lyrics

2 Likes

Haha must be something to that… I’m always referencing songs in this way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Back again showing off lol this looks kind of nasty ha ha but OMG I am in love. Next time will make this stronger, Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter, tastes exactly like the cookie. This is only 25mg a tablespoon, will bump it up to 50 next time. Shit,

you can eat this off the spoon!

12 Likes

@Gardenartus you Never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Oooh that looks and sounds tasty! I’m almost done making my first batch of cannasugar with 4.5 grams of ssdd rosin and 1 gram of suver haze(cbd) rosin into 1 cup of everclear and then 1 cup of sugar. I think it should come out around ~50mg per teaspoon? Hope its good… I normally need like 250+mg in order to feel like I DON’T need to pack a bowl to get medicated.

4 Likes

I do believe that will be much stronger than 50mg a teaspoon. :slight_smile: It would take 2400mg to get a cup of sugar which is 50mg per tsp. Rosin is quite potent like the oil, I would imagine that would be at the minimum 750mg per gram. Might be a bit sticky, the sugar, with that much oil. You are gonna have some toasty sugar!

4 Likes

MY FAVORITE! Chocolate Chip Cookies! YUM!!!

3 Likes

I was wanting to ask you if you knew of anyone in Michigan like a compassionate club where a person could get cheap rso?

2 Likes

What do you consider cheap?

1 Like

It’s training time
The three Frankie’s in the front row being trained using a wire crown for the 2 the third will get the same once bigger

Up potted the remaining 5 plants all confirmed sex but The 2 far right ! strawberry razzmatazz , they still have not declared there status :joy:

@JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Nagel420
All my Frankie guru’s
Frankie ,In the Octopot being trained not topped as of yet
I just may not top any branches she’s filling out so nicely there’s just no need so far

Hi smokem if you gotten it’s hit brake

Hay @Jetdro , pwc has great structure to her Hopefully she’ll live up to all the talk

The sour Mac kids is filling out nicely but I trimmed off some lower branches and leaves

Amnesia seems a little squatty but branching out Nicky

16 Likes

Oh YES! This one will be fun to watch! I want to see how you wrestle her down and keep her under control! Frankie’s grow, what, 9 - 10’?! You are going to have a bush though if you can keep her down. lol
Is that a 5 gal bag?

7 Likes

It’s got about 51/2 gallons in that bag
I shes in store for a lot of lst , super cropping and a whole bunch of plant bondage in her future lol :joy:

6 Likes