Pap’s 2022 spring grow

I does sound interesting.

Surgar punch like its name is very sweet and has neutral taste like sugar and of course hits good too : ) a good candidate for canna sugar I presume , good yield aswell
: )

5 Likes

Had one of those Tootsie rolls those were extremely tasty and very good

4 Likes

Look who is up. I wonder if he has the bats this year. Lol

1 Like

Not even surprised at this point seeing those (as awesome as they are) @Gardenartus makes some badass stuff. Her cinnamon candies are a daily thing for me and I’ve gotten to try some other creations that were awesome as well.

3 Likes

PIA to make lol but one of my favorites. TY

4 Likes

Omg I love them I Mistakenly gave two to my cousin before I tasted them I want to go and get them back

4 Likes

Glad they are working well for you. TY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hahaha too funny, next ones I make I will set some back for you.

2 Likes

Didn’t you just give me a pack of those at the bbq? I’m pretty sure that name sounds familiar, I know you told me about it… if so, I still have that one in my fridge. You could get it back without too much trouble if you get stuck without a female here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure what I gave out hang on to them for now

If you want a snip of pwc or anything I’m running we can meet at the diner :+1::+1::+1:. The amnesia is a good one

3 Likes

Did you have fun at the barbecue?

1 Like

I didn’t know we had one on the East Coast that one would’ve been a little bit closer for me I believe I would’ve made it I think it would’ve been fun.

I’m not sure, I was too stoned the whole time to remember. :stuck_out_tongue: I did get food poisoning, which was unpleasant and at least halfway my own damn fault…

2 Likes

That happened to me about a month ago I’m still having problems. Not sure what it was from. i’m highly allergic to bell peppers. I think I had some Mexican food that probably had a bunch of it in there.

That’s strange. Usually food poisoning manifests within two days, if you’re still having trouble a month later I would think it’s unlikely to be just that… allergies, I don’t know, they’re weird. Could be that I suppose, though if you didn’t break out in hives initially or go into anaphylactic shock it could certainly be worse. I’d suggest a doctor, but if you don’t know what it is already all they’re likely to do is ask for your credit card and tell you to see them if anything changes… any one of us can tell you we don’t know for free. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we both got some Papa’s Punch. And I don’t wanna plant anymore till I move, so @Papalag can have some backups if need be brother…

4 Likes

Oh I’m a lot better now. Just having to go to the bathroom a lot. That is the aftereffects I’m talking about. Some of those old man problems I don’t talk about. Lol

2 Likes

Same here for me but I got a little time. I’m looking for a move. A new start and a new state.

2 Likes

Took clones today

•the strawberry razzmatazz I truly believe are ladies , even though not confirmed I’ll keep an eye on them

Only cut 5 clones
I Got a new routers today I saved a whole eight dollars and threw them all in the garbage their crap
Soaked them and they fell apart when I tried to squeeze them a bit, pissed me off lol but better to be pissed off the on :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue:

So I had to improvise I took my promix that I mix with 25% perlite and filled a solo cup and stuck the damn clone in it let’s hope for the best and see what happens

Also a few pics of strawberry raz

Once Octopots are set up and males flower I’ll take clones for my friends

12 Likes