Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Sometimes I’ll cut the tips. I think I only did six last year. I might do some of these last I got going.

1 Like

No there ok just taking there time rooting

I should see roots any day now

1 Like

I agree for some reason I thought you had them in water. That’s how I do mine I do them in water. Ph water around 5.5. Sometimes 7to 14 days. If I see a few hard roots I’ll go ahead and put them in dirt. They look very healthy. @Papalag I like the new room look.

2 Likes

Now my reputation is in your hands :see_no_evil:, these ugly mines all rooted … :muscle:

6 Likes

Those will be very nice I see a few hairs on them already. @George is that a homemade kit? I’ve never been to your grow page I need to look it up.

1 Like

Looks great @Papalag i enjoy your growing. I had to do some cleaning up today. My dehumidifier is really sucking the water up.

1 Like

Until now, the only one I have grown out was treated with STS to make some fem pollen. I have two going right now but one is being reversed and the other is going to be utterly pollinated. lol
I’ll still get to smoke some but it’ll be seeded buds. Maybe not as potent as sinsemilla but I bet it will still represent well.

2 Likes

Nope, it’s an Aerogarden Harvest, you’re supposed to grow cherry tomatoes and pesto, but I added an airstone and you can grow monsters:

I have no grow diary with the excuse here’s illegal to grow :innocent:, no big numbers, here’s what I’m growing now, 5 from Upstate and two from Paps … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

@Jetdro , Frankenstein was bred to be an ‘all-in-one’ type plant. She helps you focus and is energetic/up when you need it to be. But also helps you relax and sleep, etc when you need that. This was 22 years ago and the genetics on her are;
White Russian
Sour Diesel
The Pure(Skunk#1)
Blueberry
White Rhino
Hawaiian Snow
G13
Maui Wowie
crossed back with;
White Russian BX1
Sour Diesel BX1
All seeds for the breeding program were bought 1998
3&1/2 yrs of very intensive breeding, then another 1&1/2 years to smooth her out

12 Likes

Lots of work
I’ll have to give her a run

3 Likes

Day 13 no roots on clones yet that I can see , clones are healthy looking !

Frankie is in flower 1 day

All plants look great

Ok now you clones root root root ( talking sternly to the clones)
It should be soon now
I remain hopeful

I normally don’t root and pro mix I normally use rapid routers so this is a simi-new experience usually I see roots in 8 to 10 days on most strains

6 Likes

That put the Freak Brothers in my head

8 Likes

We need a laugh button :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Lots of work today even though it may not look like it

All plants in 2 gallon fabric bags got water today I’ve got a trim.( hated to throw away good snips oh well)

Clones shows roots and got transferred into the Octopots.2 under the octo- domes

Frankie in the Octopot got a minor bit of defoliation
and feed

New light hangers came in, got installed and lowered lights

Built a PVC frame to support netting and hold clip on fans

Still need to do some wire management

Paps

23 Likes

They finally rooted ?

2 Likes

3 clones I saw roots the amnesia I didn’t see any but transplanting anyway it 15 days already Hell I’m not too impatient

4 Likes

It looks like the big clone is a dictator yelling down at the others! :rofl:

17 Likes

Curing is always been my weak spot ,my environment either dries way too fast ,but this last harvest something seems to have changed . In particular is NYC sour by @santero .I’ve managed to keep in the jars at 64% humidity . I haven’t been burping every day which I should have but every time I open the jars the smell is incredible, fills the room in seconds lol :laughing:
••LOUD••
I’m not good with describing smells and taste but I do have to say that the smell is incredible makes you just want to smoke it. As far as the high is concerned I would definitely give this one a 10 and it’s got a great beat so you could dance to it( please forgive the old American bandstand phraseology) :rofl::joy::eyes:

I normally like or i though I did my weed dried at 57 %rh but the flavor and turps are incredible

Paps

18 Likes

I need that nyc sour in my life sounds and looks top notch like most everything I’ve seen come from @santero beans

6 Likes

I wish I mad F2 I planned on it but it didn’t work out I do have others of SAN’s I’ll Search for some more sour d

8 Likes