Pap’s 2022 spring grow

They are good to have in your house also. They are cheap.

2 Likes

The more I look at this pic the more I like it and notice the detail

Great job

3 Likes

@Papalag you around tonight ?

2 Likes

@Jetdro
No just got back on

Was watching tv with wife and daughter for once in a bit

Everyone does there own thing anymore lol

What’s up ! You working today ?

3 Likes

Nope off till Friday

3 Likes

Yeah just saw that enjoy your days off

Light one up

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving bro!

3 Likes

@Hemp And to you my friend

2 Likes

Happy turkey day paps!

2 Likes

@Jetdro
Yes Today is the day of the great American turkey massacre

Enjoy your thanksgiving my friend

3 Likes

I don’t remember the last time I ate turkey. Pot Roast today. Every day is thanksgiving. Lol

3 Likes

Hi all !
decided to only keep Frankie and port wine cheese around for future runs , all the rest I have seeds .

Way too crowded in here lol I know give me an inch and I’ll plant 10 clones lol

Next run much less I’ll add 4 mini- Octopots no more hand watering woo hoo and will limit my plant count ( yeah right😇)

I think I’m switching things up a bit if I ordered the 321 jacks kit it works out a bit less $$$ if t drop the 20/20/20 , which can be made by combining A&B almost the same npk just a bit less p in veg so more a 20/12/26 @ifish @Jetdro @Joker @santero thoughts please
Which jacks recommends in there feeding regiment

I already use 10/30/20 , and the kit consists of 5/12/26, Epson salts 15/0/0
And since I’m about out of everything but 10/30/20

I normally use 20/20/20 and for moms but if the ratios work with the kit why not :thinking::face_with_monocle:

I believe I can still achieve the proper ratios needed to follow the feeding schedule

Now the new space rocks ! The negative pressure is amazing it pulls the door closed lol ! the 8 in exhaust fan rocks !!! RH and temps have been steady . Now I may try putting my intake on a timer ( or I may just get the temperature controller) just see if the intake needs to run 24 /7 or not .

Plants do look healthy and happy

Frankie : ph issues
Reservoir which I never check the ph was high at 7 dropped it down to 6.3 ( close enough for rock n roll)
Seems much happier

All but 3 plants in the 2 gallon bags have been flushed ( they’ve been in the same size bags for about 9 weeks and I’m trying to avoid a problem in flower )
Ordered new timers some are too old

I’ll post pics later
Paps

15 Likes

Sucks the pH was so high. With the 20/20/20 I would have guessed that it might become more acidic from the uptake of the ammoniacal nitrogen/urea which this mix has more of than the jacks hydro. The 5-12-26 new ish formula might not even need extra epsom as the step 3 since they upped the mg level in it. At 3.6g/gal you’ll be at 60ppm mg. For my recent grow I’m running 61ppm and no mg issues.

I’ve found the 5-12-26 jacks to be pretty stable in a reservoir too. I’ve had it up to a week without the pH drifting or the res turning nasty af. What are you using to bring the pH down? Do you use anything for pH up? or just down? What does your pH usually start at after you add all your nutes to the res? What pH is your tap water/ is it soft or hard?

If you wanted to you could also buy the calcium nitrate (part b) somewhere else. The jacks stuff is repackaged and sold for a pretty hefty markup compared to some places.

https://customhydronutrients.com/YaraLiva-CalciNit-calcium-nitrate-50-lb-_p_23298.html

https://customhydronutrients.com/KS-Magnesium-Sulfate-50-lb-_p_24099.html

These are big bags but you can get em in smaller ones too. Just showing how cheap ya could get em for. Pretty jealous of Americans being able to order from customhydro lol. They also sell mag sulfate at pharmacy stores.

6 Likes

Come get some of the cold air out of my Grow house PL! :slight_smile: You can have as much as you want!
GR

2 Likes

Thanks @neogitus for the info

Always appreciated

Paps

3 Likes

What about 10/30/20 with added calnit for veg ? ( 15-20/30/20 ish depending how much ca you need ) , p for roots so extra better than too little especially for long veg time

3 Likes

Sounds good that would work also

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Only in stretch you need to up n for them growing a lot of leaf and stem : ) then cut back on n going into flower again : )
20/20/20 with calnit is best for stretch or greening them up now and again if needed : )

4 Likes

Random photo dump

23 Likes

All look good @Papalag

3 Likes