Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Calling it an early one tonight ( after a smoke session)
Got to get up early for a procedure in the am

I most likely won’t be around till mid day tomorrow ?

Should be all good :+1: that’s why we take these stupid things to make sure lol

Smoke em if you got em

Paps

8 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no such thing as ‘Frankenstein’s Daughter’ You can’t do a seed run on Frankenstein and then call it something else just because! What you have is Frankenstein S1 seeds, plain and simple. To be able to name it something else requires you putting something else into the equation.

Sorry for jumping in here @Papalag

4 Likes

Ok all

good morning OG

7 Likes

Morning paps : )

2 Likes

What a difference 7 days make

The plants that are in the 2 gallon fabric bags are looking great considering how much trouble they gave me for the past couple of weeks.
All are jumping into flower and showing beautiful bug formation at only 7 days
Picks 9 day from flip
Strawberry razzmatazz @santero

Frankie

Amnesia

Port wine cheese

Sour Mac kids

Octopots
Amnesia

Strawberry razzmatazz she’s a beast lol

Port wine cheese

Sour mac kids

Panorama

16 Likes

Love the @Meesh style for the trellis :heart_eyes:, that’s a weed Disneyland, lot of trim jail ahead … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Frankie in Octopots 32 days in flower

20 Likes

Beautiful plant Paps!
Mine went nine full weeks in flower and those buds just kept on stacking. Couple days ago I trimmed and jarred 6+ quart jars of sugary buds from my Octo/Jacks/Frankie. I also have a potent batch of tincture brewing from the trim. That outta be interesting.

5 Likes

Frankie looks great
Good work old man
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

She’s looks better then she’s been

only a few weeks to go

3 Likes

Very sticky and has a fruity smell can’t place it

2 Likes

Frankie is a looker! Love it. :green_heart:

Plants look great @Papalag !!

:dove:

1 Like

When she’s down and you sample her let me know if she’s worth the bother to run

1 Like

It has to be I got 11 I’m banking on .

1 Like

Gotta figure he wouldn’t hawk her so hard on the site for so long if she wasn’t pretty good . He seems like he knows what he’s doing and is ole skool which I personally like .

I spent 100 bucks on her cuts , I’m in the same boat ……but @Papalag will have her finished in a bit and I’ll try some before letting her near my octopots lol .

I’m optimistic on her the pics I’ve seen look proper to me and I know and like her veg shape , I pretty much know what she will be all about .

Will say this , all 6 cuts rooted FAST and with zero issues. Less than week in DIXIE cups they are already spreading their wings , will be a pretty plant for sure at the least .

All 3 of us are rooting ole JPS knows what he’s doing

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

She grows quickly and is a beautiful plant
Mine should be ready in about 4.5 weeks

Hay @Gardenartus i see your back great to have you around

Paps

2 Likes

I get a smell I can’t place maybe pineapple?

1 Like

LoL, I can’t place it either Paps! The taste is unique as well tho I’m terrible at the descriptions people come up with.

The interesting news it that Frankie does have a very unique high! I’ve been describing it as “Moderated,” meaning that the feeling seems to adapt to the situation. If I’m soaking in the hot tub I go into bliss mode. When my saintly spouse approaches reporting a water leak under the sink, I snap back into cerebral troubleshooter mode.

This isn’t a for real smoke report, but I don’t recall a strain that seems to have both the Sativa rush and the Indica couchlock in stock.

-Grouchy
PS, My Frankie harvest has only cured for a week, so perhaps the best is yet to come!

4 Likes

Smoken ogah #2 today
Smell on breakup is strong spicy

2 hits Whoa !strong !! hits hard lungs expands quickly ! Hi comes on quick third hit and the hi sets in NICE
ok now not sure which one is my favorite now
This one quickly goes to the top of the list

So happy I still got seeds yeah next run hell I may just crack them now !!!

Funny story about the OGAH and papa’s punch, orange gogi well it may not be funny but every time I attempted to grow these ( 3 times mind you ) either I had a house fire or I had an emergency that I had to remove the garden instantly or I ended up in the emergency room these things happened , and I was never able to complete the grow of these at all
The paps punch I made , I gave out all my seeds and killed my last plants so I never tried my own creation lol
Thanks to @Jetdro I now have f2 so we’ll try again
Ok back to the smoke report see I’m hi as F all I’m doing is rambling on and on ect

4th hit where was I

Ok you get it. this shit is good
Thanks bro

Next line up
Paps punch , orange gogi , oagh and space monkey , anesthesia for the 5 big Octopots
And soon to come 4 small Octopots
Frankie and 3 spots for a surprise

Paps

9 Likes

Sounds interesting my friend

I’m only 4 maybe 5 weeks away can’t wait

2 Likes