Paps Octopots grow

Looking great bro.
Have u grown the zOne from the Clown before.sounds interesting…

3 Likes

No this is the first for this one it does sound interesting :face_with_monocle: can’t wait

4 Likes

@Jetdro & @Papalag
This thread and Jetdro’s orange goji/amnesia haze thread have me convinced I need to try out the octopot. I think it’ll suit me very well. After a run or 2 and I pick out some good ladies to clone and I stop hemmorraging money to get my grow set up, my next purchase is gonna be octopots!

Anyone try them outdoors? It’d be bad ass if they had a 10 or 20 gal version for outdoors w an even bigger tank underneath. I bet it’ll grow monster trees and 8 ft. Tomatoes stacked w fruit! I love seeing these threads everyday and how much you guys have this dialed in!

2 Likes

Once you make the move it will change how you grow forever
It’s so easy you just set it and forget it lol
I’ve been watching out friend @Gardenartus ( the Queen of grow and good friend on open grow and she’s here as well ) Use these things and growS amazing looking buds and couldn’t believe what they did till I made the move
Just do it
I improved my yield with less plants

Some people use them out doors
And now the Octopots have a 10 gallon bag or bigger
I can’t imagine how f big they would get lol

It’s simple and no fuss
I will never go back to the old way again

6 Likes

Awesome. The set it & forget it would help me bc I travel a bit for work during the week occaisionally.

Ive seen you mention @Gardenartus, will check out her grow logs as well!

4 Likes

If you fill the Rez during veg stage it will take 5 to 6 days before the refill and they can stay dry a bit so it a great setup for a person who can’t be around all the time

During flowering depending on the plant they can drink 3 or so gallon a day ,they continue to feed 24/7
Feed every watering as well

@Gardenartus don’t post many grow logs but from time to time she post her work and I’ve seen buds the size of your arm Amazing

This was my second grow with this method( started the 3 rd now ) I am still trying to figure out the best fertilizer so far the urban farms vegetable food for veg is a great all around choice and cheap

I am going to try jacks like @Jetdro , him and @ifish Have put me on the right path with the ppm ‘ and the proper feeding schedule but more importantly the ratio of what they need when they need it

Thanks for stopping by
Hope you enjoy the show
Paps

4 Likes

I’ve got a blue moon magoo and a damage case ( love the names Indy come up with lol)I’ve grown befor and are strong and tasty as well

I cracked your huck and heri bx ( only cracked 3 beans ) hopefully I’ll get a lady this time last time all boys Lol saved the pollen to hit the atfxnl5 with it should be a good one
I only had 5 beans of the atf x nl5 I traded jet for some things
I got all ladies didn’t have the room had to give some away lol wish I had a bigger place

4 Likes

You gave away your ATF NL5 seedlings, is that what your saying??

BTW, My 4 pound bag of 5/12/26 Jacks arrived today, you send off for yours yet ??

3 Likes

How much was that ? @Jetdro

1 Like

did a huge outdoor greenhouse run with 14 octo;s in my greenhouse. They KILLED IT OUTSIDE!!!

You can hook a remote rez to keep the rez filled up, simple to do, just gravity fed.

4 Likes

29.99 bucks, free shipping

3 Likes

Yes i has 14 beans cracked 5 sent you 9
From that 5 had all ladies only could keep 1 gave 4 to a friend
Who killed 3 of then I found out
The one I kept got infected by thrips almost killed it I save a clone from her it took some time but she’s ok and in the Octopot now I’ll keep a clone once it gets bigger

6 Likes

2kg , 4 and a bit pounds , posted £15 : )

6/12/36

1 Like

Damn man, thats a sad story, lol!

3 Likes

With the 6-12-36 + 3Mg + TE formulation, you know you’re buying a product that is packed with goodness. A typical tomato food would usually have an NPK of 4-4-6 (for instance) which means, in real terms, it’s made up of very little feed and a lot of water! Try Bumper Crop Tomato Food – once tried and used you will never look back!

That looks EXCELLENT!!! Would absolutely use it, looks to me to be maybe better than Jack’s. Have you tried it @ifish

2 Likes

Still have them all. You want me to send some back to you??? I will!!!

3 Likes

No all good I am going to hit it with huck x heri bx , pollen from biguns gear
Indy is working with f2 and he’s crossing to a few things

And I will keep a mom
So all good
Thanks

4 Likes

Not used yet , bought it to replace my 1/1/3
Thought it was a good deal as it’s roughly the same price but at 54 total compared to 5 total for the 1/1/3 it’s nearly 11 times as strong and its packed with extras too
Brought down its 1/2/6 which is also 0.5/1/3 so less nitrogen than befor too win win : )

2 Likes

For late flower??? 1/2/6 would rock in late flower…about what I wil be doing with the Jacks. 1/2/5

That looks like great food, I would BET it will grow well!!

3 Likes

Yes late flower , no confusion , clear message : )

3 Likes