Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Yes she is, thanks man.

So I decided to let the ones in the cloner living still go and go and go. Well to my surprise one of the mac1 clones had one root coming from the collar and I planted it. It is doing good now, and is growing well. Another one followed this single root clone and started bursting out some roots. Looks like I have two replacement moms of mac1 hell yes. Now for a run of fritter to replace them. Also it’s odd but 3 out of the autos are getting bigger and the rest have stalled out completely. Idk why kind of odd. More happy with the clones that rooted then the autos atm. I will take some pics of the mac1 clones when I plant the other rooted one.

6 Likes

So looks like we are going to have 2 mac1 replacement mothers, ones still in the cloner… but we got em!. Also three out of the ten trizzler fem autos got big enough to go under the lamp, but the other 7 are still as big as they were on day 2. Not much hope for them. Here are the three uppoted, I had to re use some soil since I was planning on buying it at the same time as planting them all. Only three grew… anyways here they are.

11 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed thunder rose has landed!

4 Likes

@FeloniousMonk package landed.

2 Likes

Come give me a vote please and thank you!!!Vote for OG’s What are you Marijuana/cannabis 7 years of OverGrow

@Rhino_buddy @ShiskaberrySavior @Dirt_Wizard @G-paS @m0sirys @zephyr @Mrs.Paws @mota @blowdout2269 @ReikoX @chronix @Emeraldgreen @Qtip @DesertHeartGardens @shag @zephyr @Bobgrows @blkmetal @Brokehoe @beacher @SensiBowl @Spitfire @ShiskaberrySavior @schmarmpit @Gonzo @zephyr @DougDawson @204medismoke @Oldtimerunderground @G-paS @Shaggy450r @DJSF @Florida_man_genetics @DefNSmokn @Lady.Zandra63 @lefthandseeds @Illicitmango @Instg8ter @ifish @DGCloud @Hemp @misterbee @Yetigrows @Heritagefarms @Draig @WeTokeChronic @Mr.Sparkle @MoBilly @kndreyn @Osogreen @CADMAN @Purple-N-Hairy @Pigeonman @PhilCuisine @George @ReikoX @Indoornesian @LemonadeJoe @Natea @Syn @Slick1 @nefrella @nube @Lady.Zandra63 . Thanks much for the vote.

11 Likes

Oh, that’s just sneaky :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey man I’m trying :rofl:

3 Likes

That takes some stones @Pawsfodocaws ! Tag me to vote against myself!!! What nerve!
I love it!!
:rofl:

5 Likes

LOL, yeah, now when I do it I will feel funny :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lmao its a copied and pasted set of people yall are funny!!! Hell yes btw, vote red plant lmao!!!

1 Like

I’m with @MoBilly on this one, lol.
That stakes are to high! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey its all :+1:. I just tagged people lol have fun with this one guys!!! Appreciate any votes!!!.

1 Like

I’m a good boy,I did what I was told!

2 Likes

Thanks much!

1 Like

LOL, yeah, first prize includes this baby.

8 Likes

Hehe, this is what I’m referring to.

Everyone vote for me!!!

Paws…officially hijacked! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’ll vote for you if you vote for me . Lol

4 Likes

Lol thanks man, this need not apply to all whom are on the voting list lol. We only get 1 this time!

3 Likes

Yeah man, sorry. Every time I told it 3 votes it allowed you to vote on all pics. I did it 5 times before I had to go with 1 vote.

2 Likes