Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Thanks much!

1 Like

LOL, yeah, first prize includes this baby.

8 Likes

Hehe, this is what I’m referring to.

Everyone vote for me!!!

Paws…officially hijacked! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’ll vote for you if you vote for me . Lol

4 Likes

Lol thanks man, this need not apply to all whom are on the voting list lol. We only get 1 this time!

3 Likes

Yeah man, sorry. Every time I told it 3 votes it allowed you to vote on all pics. I did it 5 times before I had to go with 1 vote.

2 Likes

Damn 3 would’ve made it so much better. I kept seeing it was capping the whole of the pics to vote on.worked well with the others i thought.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was just strange. When I set it for a min of 1 and max of 3 votes it gave folks like 64 votes each. Don’t know what was wrong there so I had to change it to 1.

1 Like

I understand man. :+1:

1 Like

Wow, that’s weird.
Hehe, everyone could vote for every pic once.
What a turnout that’d be! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’d be fun :rofl:

Right!

And10

1 Like

yeah fuuny :rofl: :joy: :rofl: !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: it was funny wasn’t it.

2 Likes

absolutly my friend! itś always fun on OG! Get an Erotic Calendar, vote against yourself!

I love OG and itś members! :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

He’ll yes :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I got you buddy.

1 Like

Thank you much friend.

1 Like

It’s my births day tomorrow :crazy_face:. I already had all the cake I need :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Woo hoo!!!

13 Likes

Out of ten of the trizzlers 3 grew up the others are still at seedling stage, and are about to be culled. Here are the three making progress in the tent. As well as 2 mac1 clones. 1 only was potted with one root. The other is still working on its mend.

10 Likes