Phreaky Dreams - Freakshow / Blue Dreams Cross

Freakshow (male) and Blue Dreams (Female) Cross… It was a accidental seed run back in the summer. I popped one of the seeds to see what it would do and here it is. Not your typical cannabis plant for sure and it changes appearances as it grows. Goes back to bigger leaves then to smaller ones like its dad and they like to droop. The purple color is the blue dreams coming out because of the colder temps I am growing now in Dec. It has been harder to grow since seed. It doesn’t like a lot of water and I don’t think it cares much for the octopots. Will have to grow more to see. It has been exciting to see the genetics fight it out as it grows.

25 Likes

NICE Cross!! You saved many seeds? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you. I just talked to the Grandpa of the Freakshow plant I got from a local grow shop. He has a purrrty looking female with purple leaves and looks really nice from seeds I gave him of it. I got about 300 or so. I also had a runtz get impregnated too but haven’t popped any of those.

GR

4 Likes

If you’re willing, do set a few aside. I’ll get back with you to, hopefully, work out a trade. THANKS for your courteous/prompt response. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow sounds like a fun grow to watch and killer cross. I’d love to help you see all the different phenols!

2 Likes

Phreaky Dreams - Update.

We are about 2 weeks away or so. Very interesting looking plant for sure. Not much smell yet but the guy who owned the freakshow grew out a seed and he said that it didnt get it’s smell until you chop it. Very citrus/pineapple he said. He tested it out at 21% SO it will be interesting to see what mine test at. I know the mother , Blue Dreams, was 19%.

Buds are VERY compact and if you like to train a plant this one seems to want to bend on its own and doesnt have a jack in the bean stalk stem. I am impressed the small branches are standing up tall on some of these considering how compact the buds are.

The leaf structure at bud top seems to be more like freakshow and less like BD cept the sugar leafs I left on a few for testing purposes

GR.

5 Likes

SUPER NICE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Looks nice, blue dream fan myself but never have hit the freakshow. Should be very interesting with that level of thc, have fun or happy medical results.

1 Like

It was not a plan seed run but it happened. Nature decided where I should go… I’m gonna run with it… direction don’t know yet? Breed back in or go way right out field because I got Phreaky Runtz (same daddy) then stabilize… dunno dunno…

GR