Peacemaker Hbo Max

I just started the last episode, then what am I going to do. lol

2 Likes

Some suggestions here i will try. Hope Peacemaker is good, looks like it should be .

2 Likes

There’s a lot of suggestions on here I haven’t seen. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Me too. Didnt thinmk id like the Boys, but loved it, so gonna try some suggested here.

2 Likes

I used to love that show. I got a t-shirt from them for some meme-caption contest they did lol. This was my meme lol

3 Likes

Start Z-nation…lots of episodes to get through…and the ones about Z-weed are hilarious!

3 Likes

(* spoiler alert!*)
The episode where Doc falls into a ventilation shaft and hangs there stuck face to face with a Zombie… then getting the zombie stoned… one of my favorite episodes! That and “History according to Doc” !

3 Likes

I will start binging it tomorrow check it out.

3 Likes

Peacemaker intro is the only show’s intro never skipped. Hilarious. Shout out to Barry and the Boys

4 Likes

That fuckin dance I don’t want to skip it lol

3 Likes

Have you seen all the seasons of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia? When Peacemakers done, consider checking it… dark, sick, hilarious fun… I love it.
iasip-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia

4 Likes

Ah another classic show in the rotation. They’ve started doing a podcast where they review every episode starting from the beginning.

2 Likes

That’s Awesome!!!

1 Like

Z Nation is a fun watch. It starts off pretty straightforward with some light comic relief and then the balance kind of tips more towards goofy than serious at some point. I watched the whole run an would probably rewatch the series again in the future.

4 Likes

Just started episode one of Z nation on Netflix. Good day to binge. I’m testing my first attempt at Oil from my Blackberry Fire outdoor.

5 Likes

I got to episode 3 on V nation, hope it picks up soon. Charger/Bronco game. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Mosca Seeds has a strain called Zombie Weed. I had to get it because of the name lol. Kinda helped that it was 70% off too

3 Likes

Every great show takes 6-8 eps to hook ya. Give it time :+1: Although Z’s not even in my top 20, it’s the best zombie show by far.

Lemme list a few :fire: shows for everyone, you simply can’t go wrong with…

Trailer Park Boys
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Rick & Morty
Futurama
Archer
American Dad (Roger heavy episodes only)
30 Rock
Eastbound & Down
:+1:

4 Likes

Correction I hadn’t got to episode 3 of V nation. It picked up and action is zombie tight as f. Acting is horrible. lol actors are zombies too… That bell rolling down the road taking zombies out is awesome. :100:

2 Likes

It’s made by The Asylum which is the company the SciFi channel uses to make low budget movies where military personnel will have name tags made of duct tape :laughing: It’s still a fun watch.

3 Likes