Peanut Butter Pie

Nice! Congrats on winning the battle!

2 Likes

I’m thinking about conditioning the soil for the future so that they can’t become an issue if I add a additional BTi bacteria layer maybe.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I definitely think being proactive is much better than waiting till it’s a problem and then trying to solve it.

1 Like

If your bubble hash is not tan or at worst light brown it’s food grade right? green, brown and black hash is yuck, fresh frozen buds for best results it seems, Paul Harvey…good day.

That’s how I roll, so it’s all food grade.

2 Likes

I’ve eaten tar-black RSO for breakfast… as 0.3% of a slice of banana bread, anyway. :wink: As far as toxicity, it’s all food grade. As far as taste, just a matter of how strong your stomach is or what you cut it with.

4 Likes

Rso is as black as the sky at night . Hash on the other hand I prefer beach sand colour blonde or tan .
I’d love to make some pure white hash but haven’t reached that level of expertise yet.

3 Likes

Hey I just used a micro planer, like they use on fruit rinds or garlic, on some blocks of frozen bubble hash and it is the perfect tool if you freeze it. It makes perfect piles of hash dust. woo hoo. I’m having lots of fun making med grade full melt bubble hash from fresh frozen buds. This might be all I do now.

3 Likes

this made me laugh

5 Likes

Merry Hashmas have a good holiday. A little full melt 120u made from fresh frozen Stuffed Strawberry buds.

9 Likes

Blue Sherbert X French Toast Flower day 34, Just a little over half way if I had to guess. I took this clone last year because this plant is incredibly gooey has strong french toast flavor is an excellent fresh frozen washer as well as daily smoker. Dense buds lots of flavor w a nice daytime friendly high.

2 weeks later same plant, one more week it should be done. This one shows the blue sherbert side.

2nd pheno almost done. This is a lighter colored plant with same structure and node spacing.

Cured three months in a jar

Talking to my partner and she said that the second pheno is actually a “blue slushie” (blue cookies x georgia pie) cut that got mislabeled, lol This is kind of funny because both plants are structured the same, smell the same but have much different colors, bud density. Happy with how these plants turned out based on the environmental conditions. The room was colder than I’d like through January 50- 70f, the newest clones are already taller and bushier in verg. I love the dark colors on the blue plant.

7 Likes

Playing with the camera. Same blue sherbert x stuffed French toast clone. Day 45ish. I like how all the small leaves are folded in half from the resin and trichs. It’s very sticky greasy and stinky. I think the next ones will be even fatter. I’ve been working on my soil game. Thanks for looking. I have some feminized soap pollen I’m going ro hit the next run with and see what we get.

(a few days later)

9 Likes

White runtz x devil driver day 15

This plant is developing a really powerful lemon, citrus candy smell. The buds are medium size and very pretty with purple tips and white hairs. The buds contain a little more leaf than I like. I do have a cut of this that has rooted so I will LST and top it to see if I can get more vigor height and colas.

This plant hermied on me after one very cold night and I did not catch it. I harvested it for fresh frozen and took some seeds for outdoor testing and to see if it does better indoors summer time. It had such a nice lemon candy taste and smell, I’d like to see if it is a stable trait. On the upside we will be making some delicious fresh frozen bubble hash very soon.

5 Likes

A little bubble hash I made from some random fresh frozen buds that were around for a long time. The taste awesome I know 73u isn’t everyone’s favorite but it works really well for me at this point. I really enjoy making my own hash. I should have let it dry a bit before taking the photo, this is fresh of the screen. I enjoy it right out of the freezer each serving.

9 Likes

rozay x legenends ultimate indica

sold as fem seed from kropduster, it is a low yielder but very berry smelling and tasting. The high is very potent. Takes about 7o days to finish this is about day 55. It may go longer as the room has been cold between 55 - 72 degrees during it’s whole life, so a little slow but that’s ok. I’m in no hurry.

4 Likes

I started adding a bit of Sulphur to my soil when it’s reused and now all the pistils that used to be white are now yellow. Maybe not the reason but only thing i changed on this run.

It’s probably a coincidence all my best plants have come from hunting regular seeds and not fems.

using “ph perfect” products that automatically adjust your feed water is really cool. I appreciate the labor saving and mixing.

The fresh buds I wash for hash would have cost about $6000 in 1995, lol. I think it’s great how accessible and affordable top quality buds have gotten for hash projects

I grew my first “blue” colored weed, that’s pretty fun, it really shows amazing color palette during the last weeks of flower and under stress

Who wants to grow a slow plant that give mediocre buds and a long time to do it? not me. If it has vigor, frost, size, smell, taste and great clone rooting I don’t care who bred it or the name of the plant.

Plants don’t get too ripe in my garden because hash, lol

1 Like

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

5 Likes

I was out of weed so the blue cookies x Georgia pie got the chop day 60ish cloudy w 5% amber and gooey, let’s make it happen captain. Final pre chop photo shoot really great blues and greens typical gelato flavors and deep perfumey funk. I am very pleased with this clone. it’s got great spacing and does well in low temps. this plant was in a cold tent between 50 - 72 degrees , was in reused soil and had gnats in veg for a minute. It handled all that and gave up really sticky smelly buds. I’m sure with higher temps an easier better fed life this plant could be a real performer. I’m going to fresh freeze one of her sisters and give her an ice water bath to see how she washes. My favorite experiments.

6 Likes

Preparing to make some fresh frozen buds for my med grade hash.

11 Likes

The final pieces for this summers outdoor projects have shown up. Im excited to try some sour haze

5 Likes