Peanut Butter Pie

Fuck that first one looks dank asf

2 Likes

I was out of hash and use it for medicine so I made some. I started with 700 grams of fresh frozen blue cookies x Georgia pie I did three washes of 90u and ended up with 25 grams of extremely sticky white bubble hash, do recommend. You definitely get better product and terps using fresh frozen buds. It is insanely potent and energizing.

10 Likes

Trying some different lines for hashmaking and flower. This is dosi dos x jelly pie. It has excellent lemon skunk terps. The buds are airy and it took 75 days flower. The room was low temperature between 55 -75 max the whole time.Yield was low. We will see how she washes. I have a couple clones of this plant but probably will cull them for plants that produce three times as much. I may run one clone to see what a room temp of 75 85 does to root development and bud size. I don’t want to miss a winner because the temperature was not right for it.

After making hash this plant seemed to return over 3% which is good. However did not get much material per plant to work with. Ideally I’d like a strong terp plant with 3%+ 90u bubble hash fresh frozen bud return, high yield and 60 day max flower. I will run a couple clones of the strongest plant and give it a second try since it seems it may have the genetics to do those things if I give the plant ideal conditions and care.

update I saved the best top of each plant and cured it for smoke and it really smells like smuckers jelly and the smoke is pleasant and smooth after a short cure. I may keep this plant around for aroma therapy and novelty terps for a bit.

9 Likes

Made some hash from fresh frozen dosidos. Yay! Did three pulls of 90u and one 45u for edibles. Pic is of 90u. The terps are great. I’ve had shit to do all day so I have not been able to have a good session with it yet. 100 - 150 grams of the fresh frozen had actually been drying for a day before I decided to freeze it so it may have lost some water weight and messed with the fresh frozen yield numbers, heh. It yielded about 30 grams on 550 wet or about a 5.5% return which seems high but I’ll accept it Iol

Edit: after a good sit down smoke with the hash it is truly delightful. Light crisp lemony to vanilla to science fiction paper back to dank hobbits foot finish, saved lots of volatile terps by keeping it fresh frozen. The high is great . This is typical high energy sativa leaning bubble hash, Very pleased, woot

10 Likes

The Blue Cookies x Georgia Pie clone is probably double the producer and more frosty than the Blue Sherbert x Gelato 41 clone although the plants look extremely similar until flower. I will likely keep the bc x gp as it does so many things well under so many different situations and it has the medical effects I need.
I’ve tried so many different lines this year and despite the opinions of the masses this is my best plant from the past year. I hear all the hate for this genetic line but I don’t understand any of it as my lived experience seems different from most of the more critical folks here. Oh well, that’s not unusual.

10 Likes

Probably should make some fresh frozen sour bubble eclipse hash today

rozay x legends ultimate indica

I really like this plant. It gets big fast, it has great loud berry terps with a light funk on the back end. Super frosty and a med to large yielder. Doesn’t get much bigger after 60 days but will go to 70. Choose from seed this plant is a 4th or 5th Gen clone. I still have 10 fem seeds in the pack this plant came from.

8 Likes

GMO I think it’s done, does it look done to you?

7 Likes

I am not the most experienced guy, but I’d expect all the yellow ‘hairs’ to have turned orange were it getting close to ready.

How long in flower mode?

1 Like

70+ days of flower so far

I haven’t grown it, but I have heard about 11 weeks and that girl looks pretty lively still. Nice work in here!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

GMO day 8,235 of flower maybe another week?

10 Likes

I am kind of kicking myself for my flowering my gmo mom and replacing her with a solo cup sized clone of her. That looks beautiful.

2 Likes

I keep this one around for the large tricome heads. Impressive washer. I like to mix it with a berry or lemon flower and make fresh frozen bubble. Thank you.

2 Likes

Dropped three green crack x tres dawg, just marking the date. carry on nothing to see here, lol. Will update in a couple months.

2 Likes

Today was a hash making day. Started with about 975 grams of fresh frozen buds from the lowers of many different strains. Ended up with about 50 grams of 90u and about 7 grams 73u and 5 grams 43u. The 73u and 43u will be used to make some brownies. I am very happy with a 5% return of incredibly potent and terpy bubble hash. It’s great meds for me.

!

11 Likes

Made some brownies tonight. Giving my lungs a rest. It’s been super wet here and I notice some congestion. Brownies should fill the gap nicely. Cleaned up some near empty jars and some 40u hash. About 25 grams bud and 10 grams of hash. Melted two sticks of butter. Ground the buds, the hash melted, into the butter for forty minutes on low heat. Strained the buds and butter through a white tshirt. Cooked the brownies. Ate them about 20 minutes ago stone cold sober. They were so delicious. Haven’t smoked all day or had any carbs. Should be pretty good effects… UPDATE: Super potent and a little trippy had a great ten hour sleep. Perfect meds.

8 Likes

This a Kali Mist x everything plant. Smells sweet floral and a rubber background. It’s about done. I have a clone going outside w a fruity pebbles og f4 male for seed. I topped this one which looking back was an error. This plant had minimal stretch and the buds could have used the extra power from the regular hormone distribution, maybe. I will not top the clone of this one.

Second pheno female started throwing bananas a week after the first was done. Potent body oder stench

A few days after in the poor man’s canatrol the buds are looking really good and still smell like sweet body (Bodhi?) oder. Never smelled bud like this.

After a few weeks in the jar this stuf smells amazing like a crisp fruity scent with a ripeness now in the background, I will definitely keep a bunch of this around just to smell it.

This is the most popular jar in the house right now.

13 Likes

Rewriting for later

3 Likes

Very nice. Looking buds should be some great smoke.

2 Likes