Peanut Butter Pie

So at lower temps formaldehyde is created? can you tell me a little bit more about that? yikes…

1 Like

Higher temps will result in more formaldehyde production. Don’t be dabbing at 480C! Lots of gross formaldehyde.

3 Likes

O fuck! Didnt know that! Im in usa and for a sec i thought u said dont go over 480F and im like no way ive been dabbing at 530-550F for a while now. Learned something new today

2 Likes

305C = 581F for anyone reading

4 Likes

hah hah yah sorry I forgot to include the USA freedom units lol!

2 Likes

LOL, I’m Canadian … I’m ‘bilingual’ :laughing: :pinching_hand:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Cant forget us freedom fighters bro lol

2 Likes

If you had to guess how hot do bowls, joints and bongs burn using traditional bic lighter? (in freedom units)

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever measured it! I would say it starts at 451F. Lemme go check!

1 Like

It’s too difficult to get a reading! Not sure why, but perhaps it was measuring the temps of the ashes. I got like 179C/354F.

2 Likes

I asked ai and it said 700-900 freedom units

1 Like

Dropped this pack of sour diesel in some water tonight from @MG_Canna super excited to look through these beans. If they are half as nice as the buds he posted I’ll be so stoked. Woot!

8 Likes

My cut is available on the Lost Canyon Genetics Discord server. Sour as fuck and a beast in every way.

5 Likes

Platinum x bonkers cross that I like for its very lemon on smoke flavor and potent buzz. I wanted to keep a couple jars of this one around. This will be my last plant I run of it. This was a clone of a feminized freebie from @SocalSeedVault bred by Sharky.

7 Likes

These two are sour diesel x a5 haze bx from doc d. At about three and a half months from seed. They look really strong and well spaced nodes. One is a thin leaf and one is more bushy and thick leafed. Neither have very much scent right now. They are still stretching. They are in three gallon pots using recycled soil.

7 Likes

Made some brownies to help cut back on the smoking. It’s always a balance. I put 30 grams of 73u bubble hash into a stick and a half of butter low heat for twenty minutes to get rid of bubbles , melted the hash and made brownies like normal.I ate one and was very high for well over twelve hours, I may have overshot the mark a bit. They are super strong, not unpleasant though. :smiley:

4 Likes

Sounds like a fun 12 hrs how big of a piece did you eat 1 inch square?

2 Likes

12 in the tray I ate a full one 10/10 do recommend. It was live bubble hash from frozen buds so lots of terps in there to keep it relaxed and enjoyable,

Update, still eating these brownies two weeks later in tiny one inch squares. They are so powerful lol

5 Likes

Mostly Emberz (cat piss x zkittles) and one shot of a finishing sourchem haze.

10 Likes

Noticed a couple fungus gnats coming from the newest soil I mixed up and stated using in my newest plants. So I got a $5 bag of play sand and laid down a 2 inch layer in all the pots and made sure the vents at the bottom of the pots were double covered with breathable fabric. Two days later the gnats are all gone and did not use any sprays or chemicals.

11 Likes