Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

It is time to tidy up the seed stash and get ready for some more.
Maybe I should build or buy a nice box to put them in.

9 Likes

There is about 2 weeks left in this one.

21 Likes

That’s looking good bro, is that a sour bubble?

1 Like

It sure is, and it both looks and smells A+ even though it looks smaller yielding than most. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I used to find that sometimes with my own attempts at crosses and occasionally with bought seed too. Small but beautiful and leaves you wanting more :heart_eyes: You usually haven’t taken a cutting from her though cos she was so small back then and later you kick yourself. Well i do anyway lol

1 Like

Why so angry brother??

1 Like

I did end up taking out the tall bushy THC Bomb plant because it was crowding all the others too much.

Now everything is spaced a bit better getting the light they deserve.

20 Likes

Just a shot of BOG Lifesaver.

Both the lifesaver and Sour bubble were purchased in the hopes of finding plants that wanted to grow single stems without branching and neither have disappointed.

22 Likes

I turned down the lamps today from 320w each to 210w each including the drivers. the ten or so days they were turned up just destroyed the leaves with bleaching.

So we are back to a respectable 50w per square foot now and plowing through the flowering.

The sour bubble would have been due in 9 days but with the seeds I might be leaving them a bit longer.

Keep Smiling

10 Likes

Pictures today…

There is just a little colour starting in the seeds now.

Light pheno Sour Bubble and PAK

Popcorn anybody?

Starting to see some senescence.

Trichomes with some plant matter in it.

Whole Cab

17 Likes

Looking at the images above I think I will clean my phone camera lens.

My project for today was to add some dampening rubber behind my oscillating fan so there is less noise coming from the cabinet, she is almost silent now.

12 Likes

@FredFlinstoner here is a place to start.

Cant help but to post up some more goodness.

22 Likes

these pictures had me trippin!!! 6:05am after a wake and bake and I thought i was looking at one picture not two. :eyes:. I was thinking how the fuck does he keep the water from dripping all over the plants on the bottom. :scream_cat: I was looking for the drain line from the “black buckets” than I noticed that the “buckets” were lights and that there are two pictures not one. :sweat_smile: I’m thinking Viva needs to go back to bed! hahahahahahahah or jajajajaajjaajaj in Spanish.

4 Likes

Well stacking grows might double my available working area hahaha.

The post is fixed so nobody else gets tricked thinking i’m a magician :slight_smile:

Keep smiling

5 Likes

Just wanted to say what’s up and thanks for answering my question Pedro

2 Likes

No wuckers @Kingaizen69 welcome to OG mate.

3 Likes

Thanks bro good to be here

3 Likes

Some sparkley shots in the dark.

Really just waiting on seeds to ripen now and some amber which seems to be taking its time.

32 Likes

I like things that sparkle :wink:

11 Likes