(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Plants look great! :wink: Great job as always!

4 Likes

Thanks all, you are too kind :pray:

5 Likes

:laughing: Canā€™t imagine how that could have happenedā€¦

10 Likes

Really happy for you to see that youā€™re getting a good amount of Dudeā€™s and Dudetteā€™sā€¦ "The Dude Abides":sunglasses: itā€™s gonna be on seeing the stretch with them and I hope youā€™re feeling more like yourself since being ā€œunder the weatherā€ and Iā€™m just amazed and canā€™t wait to see my room with all BOG gear this year and I hope to drop one possibly 2 of BOGā€™s that was done by an OG member and itā€™d be Sour, Sour Bubble, Sour Strawberry and BOG Bubble (possibly SBT) and I think itā€™d be fun to see and then take cuts and I will stop rambling and let the grow and show continue.Iā€™m sending good vibes for your health most of all and flipping those beauties which IMO is the most exciting time!Happy Growing The Doc

9 Likes

yesā€¦ extremely grateful for the opportunity to get in on this run.
I had a couple Blue Kush packs from the old seedbay that failed to germinate back in 2017. They were part of a grow i did on icmag and someone messaged Bog about it and he reached out to me to replace the seeds. I declined as they were actually freebies with my orders and wasnā€™t worried about it. Was a bummer they didn;t sprout though as they were the only bog gear I had at the time. This seed run offers a new opportunity and Iā€™m stoked for it!!
I just canā€™t believe how the weeks are flying by hereā€¦ in my garden time seems to slow down haha!!

8 Likes

Ok so back with another update. We now have 6 confirmed males and 7 females. Pretty even split. Thinks are looking pretty good in the tents now overall. I circled the males in the pics :wink:

71 Likes

Those are some huge fans, really awesome. Plants look so healthy. A near even split on male to female ratio, couldnā€™t ask for betterqā€¦betterā€¦ great job Doug

7 Likes

Those look really nice. Excellent!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Looking great over there!!
You think youā€™ll beat your bean count record on this one? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know but itā€™s going to be a race for sure. Letā€™s see if we can beat 1/4 lb of pollen and north of 10k seeds :crossed_fingers:

23 Likes

Sheeesh that fan leaf

4 Likes

My goodness. They look great. Great work here Doug. Are you going to let all the males live or select the strongest and cull the rest?

2 Likes

Gotta let them live. Co-op runs have to be open pollinations and not selective breeding. The hunt would have to be with the F2ā€™s they create.

15 Likes

That makes sense. Seek a greater genetic base for preservation. Are you running that FC-8000 at 100% at this point? Any feedback on performance so far?

3 Likes

Itā€™s running just under 80%. I love this light, itā€™s the second grow I have done with an FC 8000 and I could not be happier with them.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Man, even the tippity tips look healthy. Youā€™ve got your grow space dialed in

8 Likes

Thanks bud. I still donā€™t think they look perfect but they should get the job done. With 6 males I should even be able to break my old pollen collection record, lol.

10 Likes

I am not sure how they could look any better? :thinking:
They look great to meā€¦ :man_shrugging:
They look perfect. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Lol, right?!! I may never post a picture of my grow on your threads without feeling immense shame.

6 Likes