Perpetual quantum board grow ( Dubs diary of Dank )

Looking lovely, may the ganja gods smile on your grow! :smiley:

3 Likes

HiYa @Beerus
Hello Ex-grasshoper…LMAO

3 Likes

Yayy you’re here :slight_smile:
How’s it hanging

3 Likes

Naw…you must be high or something…Ima not really here…LOL

I like this forum

4 Likes

So do I so far. Just need to get used to it. I wish it had an app but oh well.

What’s the garden looking like ?

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Buzzer777 Gallery

I’m gonna add some pictures from along the way , as well as pictures from today and some of the nutrients I’ve used and additives I plan to use

Gods gift ( now on day 28 flower )
Some additives I’ve used and am currently using
MOAB
Myco chum
Photo plus
Nirvana
Photo plus
Cultured biologix teas
Mammoth P

Here’s from Today

8 Likes

You sure are rocking those Quantum boards I have a few of them I will be trying them coming up. What spectrum are you using for that beautiful looking plant? Where did you purchase your kit?

1 Like

Nitro lemon haze

Today

Clone/s taken from gods gift 2 weeks into flower

Some of the nutrients being used ( emerald harvest for nitro lemon haze and mother earth/buried treasure/roots organic dry nutrients for mystery and clone#1 )
This is everything I got for free from customer appreciation at my local garden shop

Nitro lemon nutrients

Super soil additives( I’ll add the rest next post )

4x2 gorilla grow tent work in progress .6 inch carbon filter and fan/duct/intake duct from a.c unit/ oscillating fan all hooked up . Waiting for lights

From now on since everything is caught up I’ll update on current progress as well as share the rest of the additives/boosters I have and use .
All plants that are receiving different nutrient lines are getting the same boosters at the same time for better comparison of nutrient lines.
Happy to be here! Much love

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! Looks like an interesting grow you have going on here…looking forward following your journey

2 Likes

+1 welcome to Overgrow.
:couch_and_lamp::popcorn:
Best vibes for you and yours !!

3 Likes

Welcome welcome! Hoping to learn from this one. On my first grow ever, so this looks like another fun one to watch! :popcorn::eye:

3 Likes

Wow did you ever get treated nice on customer appreciation day. I see hundreds of dollars worth there you are extremely well liked at your store. MammothP is worth using that is a fact. Emerald harvest grows huge plants. IAM looking forward to your reports on the different nutrients and supplements.

1 Like

Yeah I actually talked to Collin Bell for about an hour, he gave me 5 samples of mammoth P. Amazing guy .
Since I haven’t completed a grow with emerald it’s hard to compare . I know roots organic is giving me good results I just wish it had more cal/mag in the bottled nutrients. Nectar for the gods has produced my best grows so far, but I am looking forward to using mills .

Right now I have the 135 kit (288 board in 3k) at full power of 150w in the 2x2
The shower has the hlg 65 in 4k, strictly veg and clones
And the 4x2 will get 4 132s in either 3k or 35k

1 Like

I have used MammothP it makes a overall difference in the plant from root structure to added weight on the end product. I will not grow with out it. You should like emerald harvest too my man keep up the great work

2 Likes

Do you dim your Quantum boards during veg and bloom or do you run full strength?

I run them full strength. I only veg with the 65 in 4000k so the rest is for bloom only and full power

2 Likes

So today is day 29 of flower for the gods gift .
Shes starting to get frosty and now I can get the hint of pine/earthy smell from her. The previous water was the last early flower feeding she gets and next I will give a mid flower “flush” with a gallon of trinity before moving to mid flower.
I’ve only used nirvana twice so far so it’s hard to say if its having a impact or not but there still 2 more weeks of adding that to the mix so time will tell .
She has some natural yellowing going on under the net, no serious signs of deficiencies. Happy and healthy :slight_smile:

Nitro lemon haze day 38:
So far the soil haze mother earth grow amendment ( 5-2-2 )
And buried treasure Peruvian seabird guano ( 12-10-10 ) both as top dressings in the last 2 weeks as well as a elemental top dress from roots organic ( 20% calcium 5% mag )
So with that on top of the previous 2 feedings of emerald harvest shes a very lush green and from ththe looks a heavy feeder. For the next week or so I’ll only give her mammoth p and photosynthesis plus ( most likely until transplant )

The clone is only on day 2 in soil. With the recent watering of roots excelurator I haven’t added anything sense . Shes in super soil with the ingredients of :
Buried treasure Peruvian seabird guano
Mother earth grow amendment
Uprising foundation
Elemental
Great white
Rhyzo force
And some other ingredients such as oyster shell, crab meal, alfalfa meal, dolomite, biochar, and kelp meal. The only nutrients she will receive will be from cultures biologix teas ( dr root, veg, bloom, and trigger ) which will all be brewed with persophone palate which is a calcium/molasses supplement from nectar for the gods.

On to the bad news. The mystery seems to have damped off on me . This is actually the first seedling I’ve lost and I did everything the same as usual so I’m chalking it up to the seed. Not a huge deal . Theres always more clones to be taken from either the nitro or the gods gift monster crop clone when she starts to reveg .

Much love!

5 Likes

Small update for today
I ditched the dud mystery and the second Monster crop clone rooted, so I planted her in the same soi.

I also transplanted the nitro lemon haze into a 5 gallon smart pot, with rhyzo force and dr root added. Then I watered her with some kelp extract for transplant shock .

Gods gift day 30 no new updates but some pics!

As always. Much love!

3 Likes

Water day!
Gods gift day 31: I gave her a mid flower “flush” which included trinity by roots organic
Herculean harvest from nectar
And aphrodities extraction from nectar .
I really like trinity. It has molasses , yucca, kelp, and sonapsid . Whatever line I decide to stick with, I’ll most likely include trinity in it, and depending on the next 3 weeks maybe nirvana.

I’m going to start brewing a tea for the next feeding with cultured biologix bloom tea, trinity, Aurora swell, and buddha bloom.

Nitro lemon haze day 40
She took the transplant very well with no sign of stress at all. Probably because of all the microbes and kelp I added to the root zone and drenched the soil with.
I tied her down a little more at the main cola, just waiting about a week before I start super cropping.
I’m also brewing a tea for her of dr root, kelp extract, and persophone palate ( calcium molasses ) to jump start root growth after transplant . The same brew will be given to the clones in hope of the same.

Clone #1 5 days in soil

Come #2 1 day in sol

If anyone has questions about anything I’m using , feel free to ask !

4 Likes