Perpetual quantum board grow ( Dubs diary of Dank )

Do you dim your Quantum boards during veg and bloom or do you run full strength?

I run them full strength. I only veg with the 65 in 4000k so the rest is for bloom only and full power

2 Likes

So today is day 29 of flower for the gods gift .
Shes starting to get frosty and now I can get the hint of pine/earthy smell from her. The previous water was the last early flower feeding she gets and next I will give a mid flower “flush” with a gallon of trinity before moving to mid flower.
I’ve only used nirvana twice so far so it’s hard to say if its having a impact or not but there still 2 more weeks of adding that to the mix so time will tell .
She has some natural yellowing going on under the net, no serious signs of deficiencies. Happy and healthy :slight_smile:

Nitro lemon haze day 38:
So far the soil haze mother earth grow amendment ( 5-2-2 )
And buried treasure Peruvian seabird guano ( 12-10-10 ) both as top dressings in the last 2 weeks as well as a elemental top dress from roots organic ( 20% calcium 5% mag )
So with that on top of the previous 2 feedings of emerald harvest shes a very lush green and from ththe looks a heavy feeder. For the next week or so I’ll only give her mammoth p and photosynthesis plus ( most likely until transplant )

The clone is only on day 2 in soil. With the recent watering of roots excelurator I haven’t added anything sense . Shes in super soil with the ingredients of :
Buried treasure Peruvian seabird guano
Mother earth grow amendment
Uprising foundation
Elemental
Great white
Rhyzo force
And some other ingredients such as oyster shell, crab meal, alfalfa meal, dolomite, biochar, and kelp meal. The only nutrients she will receive will be from cultures biologix teas ( dr root, veg, bloom, and trigger ) which will all be brewed with persophone palate which is a calcium/molasses supplement from nectar for the gods.

On to the bad news. The mystery seems to have damped off on me . This is actually the first seedling I’ve lost and I did everything the same as usual so I’m chalking it up to the seed. Not a huge deal . Theres always more clones to be taken from either the nitro or the gods gift monster crop clone when she starts to reveg .

Much love!

5 Likes

Small update for today
I ditched the dud mystery and the second Monster crop clone rooted, so I planted her in the same soi.

I also transplanted the nitro lemon haze into a 5 gallon smart pot, with rhyzo force and dr root added. Then I watered her with some kelp extract for transplant shock .

Gods gift day 30 no new updates but some pics!

As always. Much love!

3 Likes

Water day!
Gods gift day 31: I gave her a mid flower “flush” which included trinity by roots organic
Herculean harvest from nectar
And aphrodities extraction from nectar .
I really like trinity. It has molasses , yucca, kelp, and sonapsid . Whatever line I decide to stick with, I’ll most likely include trinity in it, and depending on the next 3 weeks maybe nirvana.

I’m going to start brewing a tea for the next feeding with cultured biologix bloom tea, trinity, Aurora swell, and buddha bloom.

Nitro lemon haze day 40
She took the transplant very well with no sign of stress at all. Probably because of all the microbes and kelp I added to the root zone and drenched the soil with.
I tied her down a little more at the main cola, just waiting about a week before I start super cropping.
I’m also brewing a tea for her of dr root, kelp extract, and persophone palate ( calcium molasses ) to jump start root growth after transplant . The same brew will be given to the clones in hope of the same.

Clone #1 5 days in soil

Come #2 1 day in sol

If anyone has questions about anything I’m using , feel free to ask !

4 Likes

Update dayyyy!
First a brief message : for any beginners out there that have a small set up, and want to expand but just dont have the funds, @toastyjakes is running a grower appreciation competition and with the help of myself and a few others: @Jellypowered, @MadScientist, @ReikoX ; the prize will be just about everything you need to grow as well as a new tent set up! Check the thread out and see if you can enter! It’s going to be fun. Enter Here!

With that being said since I was using roots organic on the gods gift and my prize is nutrients of the winners choice I’ll have to make a new feeding schedule , and it will most likely include some roots organic( whatever I have 2 of ) some nectar, and the usual additives of mammoth p, myco chum, MOAB, and a few others I’ll introduce along the way. Thanks for taking the time to read this now on to…
Actual update :
Gods gift day 33: just some jungle shots and close ups. Hasnt been touched since last feed. Coming into week 5 the bud stacked on great and the frost is getting heavier every day , kinda hard to tell with a 3000k red tint but oh well .

Nitro lemo haze:day 42
I have 2 bottles of each emerald harvest nutrient so she will continue on the same schedule .
Yesterday I fed her full strength green goddess, honey comb, mammoth P and photosynthesis plus.
Shes picked up the pace since transplanting after growing so slow for the first half of her life , but now I need to decide on my next move . Either flower her in the shower or keep her in veg until the gods gift is done , third option keep her in veg until I get my light for the 4x2 and grow one monster plant in it.
Time will tell :slight_smile:

The clones have no sign of revegging yet . And when/if they do I’m just gonna wing it on where to put them .
Thanks for checking everything out . Hopefully I get to see a few of you in the competition and as always , much love !

— edit provided by toastyjakess, changed 2 words and added a link! good looking out @Beerus

4 Likes

I love seeing your grows :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks toasty! Still getting used to the site.

@Jaybeezy23 start a journal!

3 Likes

I was thinking about it…honestly i was looking where to start one yesterday and gave up :joy:

1 Like

Go to indoor growing and then theres a section called grow room diaries. Just add a new topic

1 Like

Small update today:
I’ve built the new line of nutrients for the gods gift :
Gaia mania: nectar
Zues juice:nectar
Posiedynzyme:nectar
Herculean harvest: nectar
Bloom khaos : nectar
Persophone palate: nectar
Trinity and swell from roots organic
And the current : nirvana, mammoth P, myco chum

I really did like roots organic but not as much as nectar. The one real reason is nectar is loaded with calcium and phosphorus and for a good reason . There are a few items from roots I would add to any line and that’s trinity, swell, and hpk. I might keep those around. I also ordered surge to test out.
So for now: nectar 1, roots organic

No pics today, not much happened since yesterday

The nitro lemon haze got a half strength top dress of Peruvian seabird guano (buried treasure) and I’m currently brewing a tea with her using : cultured biologix veg tea, honey comb, myco chum, and mammoth p

I’ve decided on my next set of strains and will be purchasing them with my light most likely mid late october/mid November.

Tangerine dream 2 pack
Gorilla cookies 2 pack
Sweet tooth 3 pack
I still have 1 gods gift and 1 GDP. Getting excited to get the 4x2 up and running . Only thing stopping me is vacation in cali next week!

4 Likes

Some pictures of the gods gift in natura light right when the lights went off

7 Likes

It’s been a while so time for an update .
My phone broke so I couldn’t do anything for a few days , but I go an upgrade so now I’m good to go!

Gods gift day 38
She got fed 3 days ago with nectar/roots mix so today is just a plain water day ( one of the very few I ever do ) but I’m using a to dress of roots organic super phospho bat guano! 1-14-0
I’ll add a picture of that as well as a few other new roots nutrients I grabbed for personal use of the ones I really liked. Were almost done with week 6, so getting pretty close to the final weeks now and I’m going to up the feedings to late flower around 1000 ppm

Nitro lemon haze day 47
Wish she was bigger for her age, no pistils yet but a fem seed so no worries. She’s taking nutes and training like a champ. Might up them again next feed .

So the clones were in experimental soil and one was getting pretty burnt so I transplanted them both into normal potting soil in “solo cups”

4 Likes

3 Likes

Nice use of the quantum boards. My man

Leaving for vacation today so I figured it would be a perfect time to see the progress from now to when I get back in a week .

The gods gift is day 40 and just got fed late flower mix of nectar/roots with additives of nirvana, mammoth P and MOAB. This was the last nirvana feeding.

Nitro lemon haze day 49 just got fed emerald harvest , trinity , and mammoth P . Hopefully I see some nice growth when I return. Also supercropped the shit out of her

See you all next week. Vacation time !

2 Likes

Have a good vacation man! Those God’s Gift look sexy as hell! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@ReikoX thanks bro it was great . A week away from home with no work is always nice :slight_smile:

I got back last night right after lights out in the flower tent so couldn’t check on her until just now.
I must say that I’m pretty impressed with how everything worked out. 6 days with no attention or water .

So the update ! You can reference my previous post to see the progress.
Gods gift day 47 so mid week 7. I’m gonna let her go about 10 weeks give or take a few days. I just fed her a second ago with my nectar/roots mix and also added MOAB, mammoth P, and silica .
Trichromes are about 50/50 cloudy/clear

Nitro lemon haze day 56 ( crazy right )
I rose the light a few inches before I left and she definitely grew up into it. The node spacing isnt the tightest but I lowered the light back down for the final few weeks of veg . Will most likely flower her the second I put the gods gift in darkness before harvest .
Before I left I supercropped her and she ate it up. I just fed her emerald harvest green goddess and honey comb , with trinity, silica, and myco chum. Also did some more super cropping and lst.
For being such a slow grower shes definitely really healthy and happy. I need to decide if I want to clone her or not , but I have another gods gift and a GDP to grow after this , plus the clone so I got some thinking to do
This is what she looked like when I got back.

And this is today after feeding and training with a light defoliation.

Finally the monster crop clone ( I tossed the weaker one )
Finally started to reveg while i was gone. Monster cropping takes some patients that’s for sure. For now all shes getting is mammoth P and root inaculattors.

Sorry for the long post but thanks for checking it out. As much fun as vacation was it’s nice to be back with my plants and at home :slight_smile:
Much love!

5 Likes

Were getting close! Gods gift is on day 50 so 8 weeks and 1 day . I’m keeping a close eye on trichromes for the next few days. As of now shes mostly cloudy with a little amber and a little clear.
It was water day so now it’s time to start tapering down .
All I fed her was molasses supplements.
Persephone palate : calcium/molasses
Trinity: molasses/yucca/kelp
Buddha bloom : molasses and a few other things
Myco chum : molasses and fish meal/ kelp
Depending on how she looks next feed day I will either give her the same or hit her with the flushing agent and begin a 7 day leach . I plan to throw her in the dark after the last watering for 48ish hrs .
I also took a small sample that is drying out now and I’ll test in 3 days to see where shes at now

Nitro lemon haze day 59
I’m just waiting for the gods gift to be done before I flip her . Not sure if she will fit in the 2x2 due to height restrictions but I might try . If not she will flower in the shower . I’ll add a few 2700k cfls around her and move the clone into the 2x2 to veg . I’m also going to start a cross my mentor made ( white widow × crackleberry )
Those 2 will go into the 4x2 after a few weeks veg in the 2x2 and when the clone is ready to flower .
Today was feeding day for her also so she got the usual emerald harvest with mammoth P, amp magnesium, demeters calcium, and myco chum .

Monster crop clone week 1 reveg ( not sure the exact date let’s call it day 5 today )
Shes just getting mammoth P and dr root until transplant

Much love!

5 Likes

Small update :
Gods gift will get another feed of molasses “supplements” on day 54 ( 2 days from now ) that will give the perfect amount of time and waters to leach her for a week and hit her with a flushing agent before harvest.
I tried to get a few trichrome shots with the new loupe . They turned out ok but not what I wanted. Next I’ll upgrade to an actual microscope.

Hit the nitro with some more training and defoliation. She definitely wont fit in the 2x2 after the stretch since shes already a foot tall and has another 2 weeks of veg. So the 2x2 will be used for veg on my next grow which I received my seeds today. 2 white widow × crackleberry and 2 crackleberry S1s. ( thanks @Buzzer777 )

4 Likes