Pet Peeves! šŸ˜±

The checker at my grocery store just tried to shame me into being a Christian with a lord is god and only believerā€™s go to heaven speech. I donā€™t think his Jesus would approve. He may as well have pulled his dick out and waved it at me. So rude.

10 Likes

Well that wasnā€™t very Christian of him and you should have straight up told him as much.

2 Likes

I think I would of asked to speak with the manager on duty and asked wtf is this a church or friggin š†š«šØšœšžš«y store .If I wanted to get preached to Iā€™d attend a church on Sunday.

4 Likes

@StillSmoking and @ShiskaberrySavior My younger self would have. Iā€™m old now. I try to avoid wackos. Canā€™t argue with crazy.

1 Like

Donā€™t argue with them, just politely give your opinion and walk away.

1 Like

Iā€™d of been polite also but recommended they fire them or banish them to the stock room to preach to the canned goods! Lol

3 Likes

I would have said.

deadface and then walked away. :joy:

2 Likes

You should have told him that if Heaven is full of assholes like him, then you donā€™t want to go.

2 Likes

The audio quality sucks, but itā€™s still funny as fuck.

1 Like

Ahhh haha that sounds like most Walmart checkout lanes!

2 Likes

As if I just found this threadā€¦lolā€¦hilarious!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

What if we donā€™t know theyā€™re there. Because ones dog has a penchant for doing leaf coloured shits. On leaves. I call these ā€œstealth shitsā€ I do actually shovel up every day though

2 Likes

Weed strains with the ā€œwordā€ ā€œdawgā€ in them.

Weed strains with the word ā€œeliteā€ in them, or described by ā€œbreedersā€ as ā€œeliteā€. Although it is helpful in a way because it is such obvious bullshit.

10 Likes

Gunna have to open up that Elite x Elite debate again. :grin::vulcan:

1 Like

Theyā€™re over there with their bear.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re over there with their hash pipe?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll add many more as this thread progresses but 3 off the top of my head are: 1. People who say theyā€™re leaving and then proceed to dick around for what seems like another 37 days before doing so, 2. People who proceed to do everything as loudly as possible when there are others sleeping nearby, 3. People who torch down on a bowl like itā€™s a crack rock and leave nothing but ashes in their wake. #3 doesnā€™t piss me off to the point of spontaneously combusting like the first two but, you know, a little consideration would be nice dammit.

4 Likes

Aight Iā€™ve got a good one. Iā€™m trying to write a letter and I sweat so much I kept ruining the page, had to rewrite it twice. By the third page, I had to wrap up my forearm to keep the paper dry! :rofl: :sweat_smile: :cry: :joy:

3 Likes

Alright 2 that come to mind right now are when someone uses their fork or spoon or whatever they are eating with to get pickles or beets or something that other people are gonna eat some of as well, gross!
And when someone uses a knife or wtv making a sandwich and use it in the peanut butter than stick it right in the jam, I dunno maybe Iā€™m a spazz but I hate cross contaminated foods unless theyā€™re being eaten right away. Oh and also toast crumbs in the peanut butter or jam or butter you get the point :laughing: Iā€™ve got more just canā€™t think of any right this second

7 Likes