Pet Peeves! šŸ˜±

Do you do this all the timeā€¦?

1 Like

Do what? Ask random women on the internet if they want to see my ā€œcuteā€ micropenis? No.

3 Likes

Flirt outrageously with cute guys on the internet??

2 Likes

Swimming in such dangerous water lol

5 Likes

Oh shit @Meesh I think he is performing a mating dance here. Seems awkward but whateverā€¦ :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Micropenises peeve me right off.

3 Likes

Trans people who wanna refer to themselves as ā€œA sexualā€ or people who do not want a label of man or woman and refuse to identify like youā€™re either a man or a woman pick a fucking side.

Might piss somebody off but, donā€™t really care.

6 Likes

Siblings who donā€™t give a fuckā€¦

I have 4 and they are the most useless individuals I have metā€¦ I didnā€™t realize earlier on that our middle-class upbringing entitled us to feel superior to othersā€¦ missed that CLASS in my educationā€¦

Sorry for the rant, but fuckā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

10 Likes

:wave: i got to be the useless sibling this time. :neutral_face:

I hope for healing & peace for you @anon95954822

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

People who think growing is ā€œeasy moneyā€

11 Likes

This is Easy Money

1 Like

Double standards for conduct on OG. :unamused:

2 Likes

Esplain Lucy Example?

4 Likes

2 Likes

0% related to @Meesh ā€¦ is all I can muster. :sleeping:

Iā€™m planning to sit back & watch & see how/where things go here.

5 Likes

Are you referring to the Todd thread haha

1 Like

When people put water in the hand soap, like when itā€™s running low. You go to wash your hands and soap squirts all over you. Drives me crazy.

7 Likes

Being asked to work on a weekend so you get up at 6.30 am and get cleaned up and dressed only to still be sat at 9.30 getting that irritated you finally make a phone call to find out itā€™s been called off. It doesnā€™t cost anything to send a txt these days and no more than 20 seconds to write ā€œwork called off todayā€ and send same txt to multiple people that go out of their way to help you.

3 Likes

:notes: [whistling]

1 Like

Going to a bank with 5 open windows, and only 2 people helping customers on a busy Friday nightā€¦ :confused:

4 Likes