Pet Peeves! šŸ˜±

16 Likes

Straight.
Fucking.
Rage!

8 Likes

The worstšŸ˜…

I think thereā€™s can way to get it out without chunks of cork in your wine at least. I believe it was a torch LoL :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ll have to find the book now, but it was something my mom showed me. A little heat and a good slap on the bottom and the pressure makes it fly out. Iā€™d hesitate to say this is a universal method though. Too many cheap bottles and cheap corks. The bad ones Iā€™ve found actually expand when in the neck and heating makes those worse. At that point I just get a fine mesh filter and a knife. Or I just reserve myself to another drink of choice that day in defeat

5 Likes

People who have to be right and or win. Grrrr

8 Likes

Shitty weed

Root ball falling apart when transplanting/botching transplants

When someone offers you smoke but their pipe is dirty like an old car engine.

Iā€™ll put that shit in their microwave & clean the sink when Iā€™m done. F@#%&$^(* pisses me off.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hypocrites, know-it-alls and small talk. Canā€™t stand any of them.

7 Likes

9 Likes

What really gets my goat is people who talk about racism and bigotry in a forum for marijuana growers!

8 Likes

Canā€™t stand it when people push garbage down in a can instead of taking the bag out and putting a new one inā€¦ā€œI know lets be a useless piece of lazy excrement and crush this garbage down so I can fit my nasty ass food containers in there and leave it for the next guy, again because the best part of me ran down my daddyā€™s leg!ā€

People are also my other pet peeve

6 Likes

People who donā€™t return their carts at the Supermarket, so they are apt to roll around and ding your car!

6 Likes

Are you referring to my pet peeve? If so, another pet peeve of mine is passive aggressive people and new members who need to read the descriptions of topics and if they donā€™t like them, stay out and get in their own lane. Just sayinā€¦ This is the Smokers Lounge and open to all subjects and chat.

11 Likes

I could pull up a chair for this one :laughing:

3 Likes

Iā€™m old so i have plenty, mostly related to other people but my latest concerns social mediaā€¦

17 Likes

Waiting on it lol

Get it girlā€¦ We can move if needed but I donā€™t see a reason to right now

2 Likes

Sameā€¦ except instead of seeing dead peopleā€¦ I see people making puppet accounts because theyā€™re butt hurtā€¦

5 Likes

Ohh soo many AKA accounts around. Not me I just dig deep holes and jump right on in.

A pet peeve of mine is people that wonā€™t consider adopting a child but will pay tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars on IVF while there are all these children out there that have nobody to love them.

12 Likes

Pet peeves for me include, chewing with your mouth open, wearing band tees cuz they look cool and you canā€™t even name one song, people who think their word is some law lol

Also, entitled teenagers and people who are glued to social media (I include my usage of OG and Discord) I havenā€™t used my Facebook in 3years this august but I canā€™t drop my OG family

11 Likes

Grounds in my coffee
Surprise finger in the butt
Seeds in my damn weed

10 Likes

Haha surprise from a DR?
Never like hearing the old lay on your side and bring your knees to your chest.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: Dr. Love & Nurses Donkeypunch & Houdini :scream:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes