Pet Peeves! šŸ˜±

@toastyjakes RIGHT!!! I mean WTF??? I try to be nice and respectful to everyone here. People want to talk shit, take it to the shark tank without me!

4 Likes

Just delete the whole thread Jake. Obviously, people donā€™t know how to be nice to each other here.

2 Likes

Not a chance lol

I enjoy this threadā€¦ gives everyone a chance to show who they are by what they hate

4 Likes

My pet peeve is Micropenises! All pun intended.

3 Likes

My pet peeve, virtue signaling.

My second pet peeve, making weak allegations.

3 Likes

So one of mine is most of the internet does not display sarcasm in a manner that is obvious. one site I visit now uses an @insert_sarcastic_phrase@ and that gives a different font site wide of what is between the @'s

5 Likes

Internet sarcasm is difficult yes ā€¦

3 Likes

@Olbrannon A sarcasm font would be awesome! I think on Discord you guys use italics right @toastyjakes ? Iā€™ve always thought italics is a good sarcasm signal. It should be universal! lol

3 Likes

On here itā€™s an underscore before and after the phrase

Like this
ill show you a micropenis

5 Likes

Bwahahaha! I did kind of hit an all time low with that bit of childishness. Still laughing and pointing at that micropenis
:innocent:

6 Likes

People who drive 10 miles under the speed limit
So many of my pet peeves have to do with driving. Probably cuz I live in L.A.

6 Likes

People. Not a fan. In general, Itā€™s safe to say that most people just annoy me.

8 Likes

I swear there is something in the water on the internet today. People talking shit all over the placeā€¦ swinging their micropenii around all vigorously and stuff. Itā€™s a great time to be alive.

You know the deal.

7 Likes

You canā€™t beat a good olā€™ meatspin :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You mean the helicopter?

6 Likes

Different name. Same results :laughing:

5 Likes

Not sure the micropenii will get much spin or swing for that matterā€¦ just sayinā€¦ hahahaha

6 Likes

Itā€™s not about the size. Itā€™s how you use it :wink: #tweezertwirling

8 Likes

OMG! Dying over here!! :joy:

7 Likes

7.42am here and Iā€™m preparing for a full day of this kinda nonsense at work :rofl: cheers for allowing me a warm up.

Ps youā€™re welcome for that mental image thatā€™s gonna stick with you all day :rofl:

6 Likes