Pet Peeves! šŸ˜±

Right?! So annoying! My standard response to that is ā€œdonā€™t ask my opinion of you donā€™t want to hear the answerā€

4 Likes

Pests in the garden :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: we have something eating our root veggies digging holes. I think it got inside too as my spearmint plant was completely eaten yesterday when I was at work. It was absolutely glorious and thriving. Now itā€™s an offshoot that rooted when a branch touched the soil and a couple of chewed leaves. I donā€™t have any faith itā€™s coming back from this. My kiwi strawberry mojito mint seems to be something it couldnā€™t finish as it only ate half of that.

Itā€™s probably hiding somewhere in my house as Iā€™m not home so often now that I wouldnā€™t know if it were here active while Iā€™m not home. after being home for a couple of days the outside garden got eaten. IDK why anything would want to live in here. Itā€™s 85-90f and up in here the last month and itā€™s only getting worse over the next month.

Another pet peeves is when the air conditioner breaks right as summer comes. Main reason Iā€™ve been gone so much. Anywhere is more cold than in here. Hell a shady spot outside is better than in my house RN :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve just been picking up hours at work and I got a second job to limit my time at home and to earn enough to be able to afford the grow supplies Iā€™ll need later. All with time :relieved:

4 Likes

My biggest pet peeve is incompetence. So annoying people who think they know what they are going and they have no clue!

Diversity is our strength ya to bad competence wasnā€™t your strengthā€¦ugh

3 Likes

Omg yesssss :weary: my newest trainee is so incompetent. He came from a previous dishwashing job where they basically had an assembly belt style washer. no effort. He wouldnā€™t listen as I told him to wash the soap off and scrub the pans before putting them in the living sanitizer that dies when in contact with soap and hot water :man_facepalming: after talking to management about that they just put him elsewhere as it seems heā€™s a but too dim to understand basic directions. Now heā€™s making salad as thatā€™s harder to fuck up than dishwashing by handā€‹:man_facepalming: so much for me getting a new position there. New guy is so dumb he barely can remember to wash the dishes before putting them away :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Ugh fkn annoying like at the bank errr or any where really. Have to explain things 5 times to 5 different people because English is not their first language and they only got the job for some stupid reason. Or you call a help line and its in Mexico because its cheaper for the company and you donā€™t see that on your billā€¦i have nothing against people only incompetence!

1 Like

Oh yeah. I known what you mean. Herman is awesome, but the new guy is an incompetent idiot. Both barely speak English, but Herman will crack jokes and can understand me even when I speak at full speed. Iā€™m partially deaf, so he has to repeat himself a few times occasionally, but o think heā€™d rather that than a mhm style response. Communication and not small talk.

I was sick awhile ago in the hospital and this nurse comes in to take my bloodā€¦Iā€™m half asleep so i just flip my arm for her to take bloodā€¦big fkn mistake. She had no clue what she was doing. She jabs me and Iā€™m like damn that hurt and i said ā€œyou donā€™t know what your doing do youā€? She says ā€œyour rudeā€ Iā€™m like ā€œwhat i should suffer because of your incompetence and not say anything because it might hurt your feelingsā€ Other guy in the room calls me an assholeā€¦Iā€™m like stfu you wuss bag anyway i ended up with a private room later that day. There was other shit going but damnā€¦other guy comes over playing the cool guy tough guy shit. Fkn people i was almost dyingā€¦ugh

2 Likes

Not sure why you should get pissed off or start swearing at me. If you can say anything that was incorrect about my post please do so or explain exactly what the ā€˜shitā€™ was, but that phrase is a pet peeve of mine, posted in a pet peeve thread and I didnā€™t call you anything or talk about the context you used it in, I just spoke about the phrase itself and the reasons why I donā€™t use it. People use phrases often today without knowing the history behind them. I am not calling you a racist or anything like that, but it is the root of where the phrase originates. If more people knew that, it would probably not get used quite so much. You have said yourself you used it to oppress and silence. Iā€™m not a fan of that sort of thing.

Maybe calm down a bit.

Oh, so now you are just directly insulting. Do you like them small because you have so much sand in your vagina?

I agree. You want to talk like that, being insults at a user with no content related to the thread, take it to the shark tank. Itā€™s what itā€™s for.

2 Likes

I feel my ā€˜flag-o-monesā€™ flaring up.

Obvious misunderstanding between the 2 of you.

One is a reference to driving on multi-lane roadways, the other semantic angst about a word & context.

Itā€™s OK. Youā€™re both wrong & feel free to call me ā€˜racistā€™.

:hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

What is this 2 months later? Seriously? Youā€™re like a fruit fly, take your virtue signaling and buzz off my thread already you gnat!

2 Likes

You, crack me up lol :joy:

2 Likes

Personally Iā€™d love to see the sand in @Meesh s vagina lol

3 Likes

Glad I clicked on thisā€¦

Lately itā€™s been, 1. People who park so wrong they are taking up two parking spaces

1. People who tell other people some bullshit that never happened

2. ā€œFriendsā€

3 Likes

Alright back to the peevesā€¦ hahaha

Equalityā€¦ everyone is allowed to do anything they want and if someone complains because itā€™s fucked up, gross, uncalled for etc they get all butt hurt.

People who bang balloon animals are now a specialized group apart of the LGBT community.

This is what equality has created

And no Iā€™m not A hater or a bigot. Iā€™m love and peaceā€¦ but we humans have gone to far :v:

9 Likes

Bad tippers! for at least 20 characters

3 Likes

5 Likes

On that note, thereā€™s a female insect that has a penis. She uses it to stab a hole in the male and suck out the sperm, and a bunch of nutrition with it. Itā€™s kinda horrific. :joy: :fearful: :grimacing:

5 Likes

I was with this girl ā€œonceā€ and everything was all hot and heavy moving along nicelyā€¦we started undressing. I was feeling a little shy because i have the worldā€™s smallest penisā€¦no really! Its the cutest thing ever youā€™d love it. Do you wanna see it? Anyway back to the hot and heavy. So i take my pants off and she see it poking up like a little button on a wool. She turns to me and looks me right in the eye and says in the cutest voice ever ā€œwho do you plan on pleasing with that thingā€?
I was shockedā€¦Iā€™d never been with a woman who was so honest like that. I took a moment to gather my thoughts. I wasnt sure what to say so when in that situation i looked at her and saidā€¦ā€œmeā€ Thatā€™s who Iā€™m in for anywayā€¦ā€œmeā€!:slight_smile:
You brush your teeth rightā€¦i could never kiss a girl who doesnā€™t brush

3 Likes

I hate when u buy a bowl and smoke 1 bowl pack go to ash it and it snaps in half. F****n cheap glass

5 Likes

This is the pet peeves threadā€¦ your micropenis probably should go in the ā€œlittle thingsā€ thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

4 Likes