Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

They’re not going to stretch like most others. Tight internodes with short branches. Would be a great SoG canidate if you select a nice clone.

1 Like

Lol.:joy: Trust me, they can take a real beating. Just won’t yield well in a small pot.

3 Likes

So here is my opinion on Marks BubbleGum Autos… I don’t thay are “bad genitcs” I do believe that these just simple need to be worked. Meaning I belive Mark is just doing open pollination and not actually selecting plants to “work” them Into a sweet strain… I could be wrong. But this is what I see. From mine and from others. Hence the variables among everyone’s experiences with these particular seeds.

My 3 females, all same batch, same soil, same birth date ect. Only different sizes containers. So that’s another variation…

Honestly at Marks prices, I’d pay for them…

Actually I’m still waiting on @PhenoHunterX6 to send me out a load of Marks gear, he was nice unough to offer what he had so I paid for the shipping and waiting on his conformation to be sent out :wink: So yeah. Maybe ill help and work some of Marks gear to help improve the genitcs…

12 Likes

I was sort of thinking same thing and those prices can’t complain about. I’ll wait to run them in a tent with photos like you did thou!

3 Likes

Yeah man. As I was reading into auto genitcs, it seems that if you cross it with a Photoperiod that the 1st gen come out some autos and some photos. You actually have to back cross the Offspring back to the Auto parent repeatedly untill the ratios of auto/photo is back near 90% auto Offspring again… so that could be part of the issue.

2 Likes

That grapefruit auto looks great with all the crystals .

2 Likes

Cosmetics as it walks thru life isn’t greater than the end product.

You can’t tell if that’s even gonna smell like pot at this point little lone will it get you high

3 Likes

If you cross a photo and an auto, the first generation will be all photos with a recessive auto trait. If you cross plants from the first generation, in the second generation you will find 25% true autoflowering plants.

4 Likes

Yes. That’s what I was trying to get at :laughing:

2 Likes

Little update;

Marks BubbleGum Autos Males started popping spunk… so I collected some and pollinated 1 good branch on the best female :wink: Now I’ve got some cotton squares under the next male pods that will pop… Hopefully I can collect it and store it for further projects and to fully pollinate 1 of the Females here… I’ve got my main fan off for now. If I end up pollinating all the Females, so be it lol :laughing::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Tidying up the tent. …

Cut down both males and have 1 of them in a bag to hopefully catch more pollen… I pollinated 2 or 3 branches on the 1 female so hopefully it took… Left with some Flowering autos in stretch mode. Turned up the power on the lights to help keep the stretch in check… Sparse bud sites on the Females however…

5 Likes

Lights up to 75% and these are stretching.

9 Likes

That’s one thing I don’t get to see much in my cab. Luckily my tent with room to stretch is on its way!

2 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes hey Brother…
Orange Grove F3

All cozey in the No Till & the first ones ever planted in the No Till Garden…

12 Likes

You maybe wanted to tag @JustSumTomatoes but I appreciate it too :smiley: Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you before I try them myself.

And I received your Kosher Daddy seeds and card today, thanks so much! Really cool! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Haha Fat fingers. Thanks bro.

Glad you like the Collectors Card bro ,)

3 Likes

Someone say my name? Thanks for the sincerity Allotment!

@CADMAN Off to a good start! I bet they’ll love that organic setup!

6 Likes

Thanks brother… I’m sure these will be amazing in the No Till Garden… Maybe these can be Collectors Limited Edition Trading Card worthy :thinking:

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how they do for you, hopefully you’ll enjoy them! Give them a little extra veg time as they are not heavy yielders. Think of them like a plant like Sour Bubble.

2 Likes

Right now the tent is running 10/14 till seeing is done. Then flip for 14/10 for veg. Also got the Autos running in here at the moment…

How do they like to feed? Heavy, med ect?

2 Likes