🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

that’s a winner

5 Likes

You took the pic so you can enter it bud. No worries.

Thanks to all that are taking the time to post their entries in the individual threads. Going to make it a little easier on those in the back room orchestrating this.

4 Likes

i’m was born there man :slight_smile:

i’m natural from Ubatuba / SP :smiley:

and its not just a “beach”… Ubatuba has most than 90 beachs and 100 kilometers of coast… a really paradise :heart: going to pass the holidays with my family wich live there in few days :slight_smile: :brazil:
tiny world…

2 Likes

Wow… beautiful. The ominous clouds in the background, the old chipped green fishing boat that has seen better days. Great shot.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll throw my noob ass onto the cannabis cultivation catagory too…
My first ever plant…

10 Likes

Please enter photos into appropriate categories @alwaysnoob and @royal so everyone can vote on it.

1 Like

so true !!!
every corner had a ‘undiscovered’ beach

the drive at night from Sao Paulo down the mountain in the rain was … interesting.

enjoy the beautiful nature and family
namaste

2 Likes

Done bro, I thought it had to be present in both threads for documentation purposes…

1 Like

yes, that mountain trough Rod. Oswaldo Cruz isnt for beginners hahaha

and thanks bud, hope you enjoy the holidays too !

Did you enter these in the individual threads @smokenhike. Beautiful shots btw! :heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Blz @LionsNaughtyBeans … Ubachuva you mean … lol

Permission to add >>> This a log “vessel” shaped by native Caiçara people
Old stuff for sure …

First image … 10 raining days trip to Big Island … Green Coast of Rio de Janeiro

Second … 2010 …Hiking to Saint Anthony beach !

Hiking to Saint Anthony beach

11 Likes

Still wet. I’mma try to get a better picture tomorrow when it’s dry and the sun is up.

8 Likes

That’s so dope! I heavily modded my old Xbox, custom black and blue flames amd sanded put the Xbox green logo and made in clear and silver with a blue LED.
Waiting for an opportunity to get my hands on a PS5 now, slim pickings still though

5 Likes

I have a skin on my PS4 I found on Ebay to make it look like an old NES.

3 Likes

MVC-142S
All Finished at last except for the painting but right now it is to cold and wet to paint thats a summer job

8 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Alphatoy can you ost your pic in the right category please.:framed_picture: POTY: Cannabis and Cultivation

1 Like

what and how do you mean

2 Likes

There are different categories for pics in this contest. I gave you a link for where your Cannabis pic should go.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has entered! Please put your entries into one of the four categories. One entry per category. This will make voting for everyone easier :+1:

8 Likes