🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Still wet. I’mma try to get a better picture tomorrow when it’s dry and the sun is up.

8 Likes

That’s so dope! I heavily modded my old Xbox, custom black and blue flames amd sanded put the Xbox green logo and made in clear and silver with a blue LED.
Waiting for an opportunity to get my hands on a PS5 now, slim pickings still though

5 Likes

I have a skin on my PS4 I found on Ebay to make it look like an old NES.

3 Likes

MVC-142S
All Finished at last except for the painting but right now it is to cold and wet to paint thats a summer job

8 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Alphatoy can you ost your pic in the right category please.:framed_picture: POTY: Cannabis and Cultivation

1 Like

what and how do you mean

2 Likes

There are different categories for pics in this contest. I gave you a link for where your Cannabis pic should go.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has entered! Please put your entries into one of the four categories. One entry per category. This will make voting for everyone easier :+1:

8 Likes

12 Likes

It looks like a Faun (half human half goat) bowling and his friend’s torso with one arm up cheering him on behind him.

2 Likes

10 Likes

So adorable when their young, my friends wife has a big pussy… cat…

1 Like

Not sure which one to enter but both polar opposites

Concrete Jungle
5pointz(R.I.P) Queens Bridge NYC

Brazilian Sunset
Beaches of Maresias in São Paulo

16 Likes

Both beautiful but you do need to specify which picture you would like entered or one will be chosen for you

2 Likes

Ok I’ll go with the picture of 5pointz, I feel it’s hard not to find beauty in a sun setting over a beach whereas in the city it can be more challenging.

Concrete Jungle (5pointz Queens, NYC)

I’m entering the one above but here’s a couple more from NY

Burning some Sour on my friends terrace with Brooklyn Bridge as the back drop.

And a few more from Brazil

Not a bad view from the room

16 Likes

Hey bud, make sure you move your choice to

:framed_picture: POTY: Other (Any subject, painting or picture)
You need to do it yourself. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, third times the charm haha… think I got it now

3 Likes

No problem. Its pretty much been decided the particapants need to enter there pic in the right categories on their own.
Anyone else seeing this might want to take note. :wink:

8 Likes

this doesn’t necessarily have to be part of the contest but Im working on something for a cute girl at my work lol

so far its pre fire

2 Likes