🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

It’s your choice if you wish to include this as an entry but it needs to go in one of the individual categories, one of the 2 below. Thanks and good luck

2 Likes

Im gonna make a different version dedicated to overgrow, just you wait > : )

1 Like

this is for the ladies of overgrow > : D

(i am a dude lol)

7 Likes

Guyana Gum from my friend @repins over 100 days from seed and fattening up!

4 Likes

53 entries, if you see your entry and you want to change it, state your change and post the picture you would like to change it to. @Alphatoy working on yours, will be posted later. @TopicalWave please contact me about what you would like your picture to be.

Community posts will be screen captured and cut to size of post.

Lots of work to do, back later.

17 Likes

I found this community listening to the Shaping Fire podcast where I heard @Sebring talking about making seeds and sharing them with the world through his site.

Got some of that 79 Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb and some Black Triangle then came here to find out more about them. Didn’t take long for me to fall in love with this place, and start sharing some of my garden adventures.

It is really nice to have finally arrived at a point in history that we can all feel reasonably safe sharing our knowledge and passion for our beloved Cannabis and all it has to offer.

I love growing weed, food, and all sorts of plants. I’m fascinated by the relationships that we can have with our surroundings through cultivation and augmentation of our perception with magical foods/medicines.

It is devine to dance with plants and apply their inspiration to life through creative endeavors wether they be growing more plants, painting, sculpting, coding apps, or whatever makes you happy.

Lately, here I’ve been especially inspired by the knowledge and generosity of: @ReikoX
@JoeCrowe
@ShiskaberrySavior
@bunny

…And the ingenuity of countless other OGs. I learn something new every time I check in, which has been several times a day lately :joy:

Here is my photo entry, I am a visual artist, painter, gardener, stoner. I made this with the PicsArt app. It is me and the 79 MWCB deep into flower.

11 Likes

Mines not on there :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:wink: No worries OG, I’m on it. Just getting thru what I missed in the last 72 hours away, I’m off to make the opener pictures for the voting threads.

@OldGator Nanoo Nanoo :wave:

3 Likes

You have @Bud_Weiser with 2 pics entered

2 Likes

@Heliosphear Oh sorry none of those previous pictures were mine… just ones I dug up to help people imagine the dream of a canoe/music festival I had.

This is the one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, got it.

Understood @TopicalWave Your story will be a community post like this…

@Alphatoy your final. Looks fantastic. :+1: :+1:

Toke break!

11 Likes

This is the END. December 20th has arrived and the contest is closing in less than 24 hours.

Thank you @DougDawson for creating the voting sections. All entries are being posted in the voting sections moving forward, I will be moving entries from this thread as needed till the close.

Thank you Sponsors @DougDawson @Qtip @Stevie1durr @Floyd @JohnnyPotseed @Indoornesian @Bobgrows @Chronickyle @Mr.Sparkle

Thank you to all OG’s for making OverGrow the outstanding Community this it is, Happy Holidays.

@LemonadeJoe Thank you for your support of this contest. Please pull the global pin at your convenience and close it.

23 Likes

Thank you very much for such an initiative!! Amazing! You’re nothing less than awesome!! @DougDawson, @Qtip, @Stevie1durr, @Floyd, @JohnnyPotseed, @Indoornesian, @Bobgrows, @Chronickyle and @Mr.Sparkle!!!

And last but not least, thanks a million to, better said, a million thanks to @Heliosphear!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

7 Likes

I’m sure you noticed the satellite or airplane that showed next to the moon as it passed behind it. Right at the end of the video.
That’s a nice one Heliosphear.

5 Likes

here you say ?

2 Likes

Ok everyone. Time has come to start casting your votes. Head to each category thread and vote for the pic that you want to win.

8 Likes

Do we not see our own name when we vote? Not that I want to vote for myself…just not sure if my name is listed in any of the categories. Thanks!

5 Likes

Ok sorry everyone. This list was not complete apparently. I am going to have to go and check each entry on each category and repost the poll. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8 Likes

I like the trippy loops you uploaded.

2 Likes

Yes. You can see it is something stationary as the moon passed behind it.

2 Likes