🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Where are the polls posted ? Can’t seem to find them .

3 Likes

If you go to the bottom of the OP here you will see links to the individual category threads. Polls are in the OP of each category :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry @DougDawson but I don’t see the winners?

3 Likes

They have not been decided yet bud. If you go to the OP at the bottom you will see a link to 4 threads, one for each category. Each thread has a voting pole in the OP for folks to vote on their choice. We will get to announcing the winners when we have given everyone a chance to vote. Likely in the new year :santa:

6 Likes

All good cuz, I just didn’t know if I was navigating correctly!

4 Likes

No worries @JohnnyPotseed , here are the links.

2 Likes

So we have to put our pic in there from the ones already posted in the original thread?

3 Likes

Yes sir, that was the idea. I made those threads 9 days ago and it was talked about many times in this thread. Too many people posted multiple pics so we needed them to put the one they wanted to enter into the individual thread it was meant for.

4 Likes

Well I think I’ll stay out of it anyhow lol i got too much going on here, and when you announce the winners just tell me who I send how many seeds to, ok?

9 Likes

Will do brother.

6 Likes

I didnt see my name to vote :frowning: tragic

3 Likes

When are the voting polls closed? I wanna see who won :trophy: :thinking:

7 Likes

iirc I think Doug said he was going to give people until after the new year to be sure everyone had a chance to vote

4 Likes

Yeah, I think that is fair with so many taking time for the holidays. Besides, with 40 winners the list will be longggggggg :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sure wish I read it properly and entered in a few other categories, lol, my own dumb fault for rushing :rofl:

6 Likes

Nice. You growing Tithonia?

1 Like

I find myself having spontaneous Ric Flairish “WOO”, when I think about this contest. Big ups to @DougDawson for his work on this and especially @Heliosphear for being the literal creative genius that came up with this.

7 Likes

Doug i still am missing something how do we vote???

3 Likes

@Alphatoy Im not Doug but he posted the individual voting threads about 5 days ago. Also the top 4 links at the bottom of the original post will take you there. Cheers!

It was only possible to have 1 poll per post so we (Doug) had to make multiple posts to accommodate that.

2 Likes

ok thank you i finally found them but i only see myself in one catagory and i was in 2 owellmaybe next time

2 Likes