🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

I’ve been avoiding this thread…but I guess I really should share. There are pictures I could get lost in … The canoe on the beach above is one.

Enough words…

14 Likes

I’m late but I’ve got to get in on this one. I do a little photography… Summer 2021.

12 Likes

Contest ended two days ago I’m afraid @BRMTreefarmer. Beautiful shot, where did you take it…welcome to OG by the way!

6 Likes

@Qtip It’s all good, just thought I’d drop a little sunshine to brighten up everyone’s day. The image was captured on the south side of Myrtle. Thank you guys and girls for the warm welcome!

10 Likes

@Qtip is exactly right, submissions for the contest have ended. That said we have 4 voting threads with the submissions in them so feel free to drop all the pics you want in this main thread. They won’t count towards the contest but we all still love seeing them.

4 Likes

Are the polls up yet @DougDawson

3 Likes

Not yet bud but soon. I have made the lists for all 4 categories, just waiting for @Heliosphear to confirm. I want to make sure I don’t miss anyone and a poll cannot be edited one it’s 5 min old. Should be up by tomorrow.

6 Likes

Sounds good. I seen you say in the other thread you took it down. I just thought it was up when you mentioned the voting thread…. My bad I need to pay better attention lol

3 Likes

Confirmed. :sunglasses: @DougDawson

1 Like

So the voting wiki is ready for us to do our picks?
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Yes sir, all polls are now live and final.

1 Like

Where are the polls posted ? Can’t seem to find them .

3 Likes

If you go to the bottom of the OP here you will see links to the individual category threads. Polls are in the OP of each category :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry @DougDawson but I don’t see the winners?

3 Likes

They have not been decided yet bud. If you go to the OP at the bottom you will see a link to 4 threads, one for each category. Each thread has a voting pole in the OP for folks to vote on their choice. We will get to announcing the winners when we have given everyone a chance to vote. Likely in the new year :santa:

6 Likes

All good cuz, I just didn’t know if I was navigating correctly!

4 Likes

No worries @JohnnyPotseed , here are the links.

2 Likes

So we have to put our pic in there from the ones already posted in the original thread?

3 Likes

Yes sir, that was the idea. I made those threads 9 days ago and it was talked about many times in this thread. Too many people posted multiple pics so we needed them to put the one they wanted to enter into the individual thread it was meant for.

4 Likes

Well I think I’ll stay out of it anyhow lol i got too much going on here, and when you announce the winners just tell me who I send how many seeds to, ok?

9 Likes