šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Hey everyone. So the sponsors should be reaching out to each of you winners to get info so they can send the prizes. Once we get that moving we will get the raffle going. Just an FYI. Have a great day OG

21 Likes

And you brother.

5 Likes

Coming back at you like a teenager with a fake IDā€¦ taking care of myself, Thank you for the well wishes and helpful advice. Iā€™m still working a lot of hours, got some good sleepy time buds from the exspencery so Iā€™m doing a lot better mentally. Iā€™ve got some catching up to do and seeds to send, have good night and a great tomorrow.

10 Likes

Would probably be a lot to organize but I would love to see a post with all the winners pics posted together. Anyway, congrats to all!

3 Likes

Piece of cake. Will circle back to that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Letā€™s all go wish our bud @Heliosphear a Happy Birthday :partying_face:

8 Likes

I didnā€™t contribute anything, but I sure did enjoy reading through this thread and viewing nice stuff. thanks to the dude that started this and the people that participated; this sure has been interesting to me. Niceā€¦

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Heloispear :+1:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Heliosphear :birthday: :partying_face:

4 Likes

man good to see you back @Heliosphear, everyone needs a little down time every now and then.

Happy Birthday man!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Heliosphear !

I have this strain ā€¦

6 Likes

I like the flow of the flame man. Itā€™s smooth as silk.
Oh and I thought you were going to walk around all those azaleas and right into a hidden garden of Ganja! lol

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle I got my trizzlers today, as I still have a few, I immediately sent them with some other treats to a non OG friend in Australia. Hope they make it!

3 Likes

Is everyone who is on the winners list supposed to receive a message? If so I have not received mine yet.

3 Likes

Yes and you will. @Indoornesian was assigned to provide your prize and is sending his donations to @Bobgrows to distribute. @Bobgrows will likely not reach out until the seeds are in her hand so be patient, someone will reach out to you.

4 Likes

Cool, just wanted to make sure lol, I know Bob well, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be getting a message soon, thank you again!

2 Likes

Hey there all you POTY runners up. The draw for seeds will be happening this weekend. I have not narrowed down a time yet but stay tuned. Will have 8 winners chosen soon.

7 Likes

Received my Trizzlers Todayā€¦Thanks @Heliosphear, @DougDawson & of course Mr.Trizzler the grand @Mr.Sparkle, Great Fun Again. Congrats to all the Top Winners, glad to be able to get a piece of the winning!

5 Likes

Most awesome! Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was wondering who sent me the Twizzwlers.
Thank you @Mr.Sparkle , received them today! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes