šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Nobody like my :swan: Swan. Lol

3 Likes

Hey bud, I donā€™t see you on any of the voting lists, I am guessing you didnā€™t move your pic to one of the voting threads? Sorry about that, it will be better laid out next time. We had to break these down into 4 separate threads for voting and everyone was asked to move the pic they wanted to enter to the voting threads. I do like the picture of the swan thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only Being a cranky old man today all good bro

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a mighty swan brothaā€‹:heart::heart::heart::heart:
I love the symmetry between the swan and th reflectionā€¦

2 Likes

People keep asking me how I got that shot what camera I used with technique the whole works I happened to stumble on it with my iPhone at the right time of the day and the rest is history couldnā€™t get that picture again if my life depended on it

9 Likes

:slight_smile: Great idea bro.

5 Likes

Hey everyone. So the sponsors should be reaching out to each of you winners to get info so they can send the prizes. Once we get that moving we will get the raffle going. Just an FYI. Have a great day OG

21 Likes

And you brother.

5 Likes

Coming back at you like a teenager with a fake IDā€¦ taking care of myself, Thank you for the well wishes and helpful advice. Iā€™m still working a lot of hours, got some good sleepy time buds from the exspencery so Iā€™m doing a lot better mentally. Iā€™ve got some catching up to do and seeds to send, have good night and a great tomorrow.

10 Likes

Would probably be a lot to organize but I would love to see a post with all the winners pics posted together. Anyway, congrats to all!

3 Likes

Piece of cake. Will circle back to that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Letā€™s all go wish our bud @Heliosphear a Happy Birthday :partying_face:

8 Likes

I didnā€™t contribute anything, but I sure did enjoy reading through this thread and viewing nice stuff. thanks to the dude that started this and the people that participated; this sure has been interesting to me. Niceā€¦

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Heloispear :+1:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Heliosphear :birthday: :partying_face:

4 Likes

man good to see you back @Heliosphear, everyone needs a little down time every now and then.

Happy Birthday man!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Heliosphear !

I have this strain ā€¦

6 Likes

I like the flow of the flame man. Itā€™s smooth as silk.
Oh and I thought you were going to walk around all those azaleas and right into a hidden garden of Ganja! lol

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle I got my trizzlers today, as I still have a few, I immediately sent them with some other treats to a non OG friend in Australia. Hope they make it!

3 Likes

Is everyone who is on the winners list supposed to receive a message? If so I have not received mine yet.

3 Likes