🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Ah ill throw a photo in of my babies from earlier in the summer.

IF ONLY 1 CATEGORY ENTRY PERMITTED, FOLLOWING PHOTO IS MY ENTRY

“Fat Cow Is Happy Cow”

IF ONLY 1 CATEGORY ENTRY PERMITTED, PREVIOUS PHOTO IS MY ENTRY

And a cannabis photo of my best plant this year
“Romberry”

24 Likes

Sorry if theirs a limit I can’t decide :joy:

“Hay Where Did You Go”

“PRE SMASH”

14 Likes

Hey bud, you will have to pick which pic you want entered.

6 Likes

thanks :sweat_smile: hmm 1 total or is the weed one a seperate category and aloud as well?

4 Likes

Also throw me up as a sponsor ill donate 50 afghan kush from my freaker grow

14 Likes

Fire looking cow and cow looking flower brotha…

2 Likes

@Heliosphear , this one is your call bud. Can someone enter in multiple categories?

That’s really cool of you bud. Hey @Heliosphear , can you update the OP with that info when you get a chance please.

4 Likes

I believe we were doing 4 categories and yeah, a member could enter once in each category

I’m not :100: on the categories though, I thought it was one for favorite picture, one plant based pic, one drawing/painting/carving etc and maybe a category for writing or short story stuff

I don’t know lol

@Heliosphear you gotta take this bud

3 Likes

Here are the categories.

Categories that will be voted on.
1: Cannabis and Cultivation (entry specific to Cannabis and Cultivation in any form)
2: Community (Entry about community in any form)
3: User made drawing or painting (Unique drawing or painting created by user)
4: All others (Any subject, painting, picture or other entry the user feels like)

I would think someone could enter each category but it is really up to @Heliosphear.

2 Likes

cem trail

4 Likes

Entry no. 1 cultivation.

Cannabiogens Destroyer.

13 Likes

Strawberry Stomper by Mephisto Genetics.

I passed the rest of these on to @Yetigrows who is into breeding autos right now. Perhaps we will see some more of these in the future being spread around :slight_smile: The smell of this plant reminded me of strawberry starburst.

19 Likes

Is there a lit of breeders here like BOG, Rezdog, Chimera that visit the Site lol

After 19 years and just turning 60 i feel like I’m in a wood barrel with not a clue what’s up here now lol

3 Likes

cultivation pic, if I can enter in more than one category.

21 Likes

that’s half my shortcrack…:grin:

now I can make more!

3 Likes

BOG has unfortunately passed away, rezdog supposedly flipped on a bunch of other growers to the feds and chimera is still around, but I haven’t seen him on OG.

1 Like

Yes, multiple entry available, this is OverGrow… we are all equal. To those who already entered the contest, Thank you. Only 5 days left to enter.
Thank you @Chronickyle for becoming a sponsor.
Thank you to all sponsors for supporting OverGrow by giving from the heart to OG’s.

5 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear :pray: and thank you to all the sponsors and contestants, as well as all the great members here and to the mods that keep it running smooth.

Is anyone else as excited as I am for this contest??! :star_struck: I’m blown away by all the amazing entries already, choosing the best one is going to be the hardest part :sob: lol, seriously though, they’re all amazing!! :grin:

5 Likes

@DougDawson Merry Christmas.

12 Likes

That’s amazing brother, Merry Christmas to you :santa:

3 Likes