🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

@Heliosphear Oh sorry none of those previous pictures were mine… just ones I dug up to help people imagine the dream of a canoe/music festival I had.

This is the one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, got it.

Understood @TopicalWave Your story will be a community post like this…

@Alphatoy your final. Looks fantastic. :+1: :+1:

Toke break!

11 Likes

This is the END. December 20th has arrived and the contest is closing in less than 24 hours.

Thank you @DougDawson for creating the voting sections. All entries are being posted in the voting sections moving forward, I will be moving entries from this thread as needed till the close.

Thank you Sponsors @DougDawson @Qtip @Stevie1durr @Floyd @JohnnyPotseed @Indoornesian @Bobgrows @Chronickyle @Mr.Sparkle

Thank you to all OG’s for making OverGrow the outstanding Community this it is, Happy Holidays.

@LemonadeJoe Thank you for your support of this contest. Please pull the global pin at your convenience and close it.

23 Likes

Thank you very much for such an initiative!! Amazing! You’re nothing less than awesome!! @DougDawson, @Qtip, @Stevie1durr, @Floyd, @JohnnyPotseed, @Indoornesian, @Bobgrows, @Chronickyle and @Mr.Sparkle!!!

And last but not least, thanks a million to, better said, a million thanks to @Heliosphear!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

7 Likes

I’m sure you noticed the satellite or airplane that showed next to the moon as it passed behind it. Right at the end of the video.
That’s a nice one Heliosphear.

5 Likes

here you say ?

2 Likes

Ok everyone. Time has come to start casting your votes. Head to each category thread and vote for the pic that you want to win.

8 Likes

Do we not see our own name when we vote? Not that I want to vote for myself…just not sure if my name is listed in any of the categories. Thanks!

5 Likes

Ok sorry everyone. This list was not complete apparently. I am going to have to go and check each entry on each category and repost the poll. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8 Likes

I like the trippy loops you uploaded.

2 Likes

Yes. You can see it is something stationary as the moon passed behind it.

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the enormous amount of personal time you put into making OverGrow a incredible community to be a part of.

@Abbbian Thank you for your support and kind words. I have learned many lessons that I will be using for next years contests.

@MoBilly I didn’t notice that, I wasn’t wearing my glasses when I edited it. :nerd_face:

@LionsNaughtyBeans looks like a Santa BOG fart to me. :rofl: What? It’s the BOG UFO :sunglasses:

@Pluckyevil DougD never ending energy is handling the problems at hand, I’m a start calling him the fixer!

@the_bot Thank you, everything that I am uploading will be used in the making of the OverGrow movie next year.

@MoBilly Thank you for adding mystery to the video clip… gonna work it into the movie that way.

Have a great day OG’s.

11 Likes

Your welcome my friend. My computer screen is a 42" TV so it was fairly easy for me to spot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha like Bob the builder but Doug the fixer! You guys are all amazing. I can only imagine how much work this has been for you guys. It’s been fun for us…possibility of seed winning aside! There’s been a lot of cool pictures and art and just getting to know people a little better. Tha ks!!

4 Likes

I know the contest is over, but I wish I had this shot for an entry!!

It’s our kokanee beer tree made out of special release kokanee 15 pack backpacks

It’s the Beer out Here!!

14 Likes

Cool have to make a trip to the liquor store and see if they have any back packs left . Usually shit like that sells out pretty quick.

2 Likes

They are awesome for tubing (floating) down the river. They strap right to your inner tubes and are a great place to store your empties amd garbage to pack out what you packed in!

3 Likes

My wee ‘bird-bud’

Not the best frame or picture quality but I’ll add it to this thread anyway. :ok_hand:

There’s some excellent pics here in this thread , so good luck to everyone for your pics to win…!

Happy growing,
:facepunch:
Gaz

9 Likes

Wow, that’s some nice woodpecker ya got there bro…

2 Likes

Pissed off about something does he bite?

6 Likes