🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Really nice image @Sasquatch!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

man that is an excellent view(and pic)! much nicer to look at than my cement jungle.

pretty cool how its built up so much on the side of that pole on the left. must have been a nice storm that blew?

2 Likes

Yes, about 5 feet of snow at this elevation in the last week, + wind!

14 Likes

man thats cool looking. real pretty.

1 Like

Whoa! You got big snow, stay warm and furry. Lovin the stunning snow pictures.

What? I couldn’t resist. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

i’m not sure why, but this picture reminds me of a lot of playing N64 Goldeneye years and years ago. sneaking up on the enemies on the winter/snow map.

9 Likes

12 Likes

that’s pretty much what i was talking about. thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

I’m guessing you will do this again. More structured for sure but it’s too good of an idea to not be repeated. I know every pic I post, I’ll be thinking “is this the one I’ll post on the next POTY”.
:v::cowboy_hat_face:
Just my two cents worth.

3 Likes

I consider this a learning experience, I made many mistakes that will not be repeated next year. I woke up with the Idea November 7th 2021, it started with no plan, I had zero experience in doing anything like we have done here as a community. @DougDawson has been a guide, sounding board and never ceasing driving force that has brought us to this hour of ending, Thank you.

To every OG that was and will be, OverGrow the World with Love, BOG.

Thank you.

Happy New Year.

12 Likes

Thank YOU @Heliosphear, you are the personification of the creative, Irie energy we all seek from this beloved plant of ours. Happy New Year my friend! Happy New Year to every OG and all of your families, in the spirit of @misterbee, ‘be well’. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for letting me be a small part of this amazing event you have thought up. You are an inspiration brother and are going to do great things. Happy New Year.

7 Likes

Thanks to both of you for your time and effort! It’s a great idea and I plan to be right in the fight for best photo next year! I’m going to buy a new camera! I’m going to read books about how to set up shots. I’m going to pose my girls like Vargas girls!
Next year I TAKE THE CUP!!!

Too much??? Yeah I thought so too.
But just wait!

5 Likes

Found a lizard in my grow and we became friends

13 Likes

Lol! He is just lickin’ them stickies…!! Lol
Good capture of the little creature!! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

He was so chill :joy:

2 Likes

My happy place, i have a feeling ive probably been there amongst many other hills.

1 Like

tried gif, jpeg, not sure what max 26 pixels really means so I am out I guess.

1 Like

Hey bud, the deadline has long passed for posting an entry, voting ends in less than 6 hours. Even if you posted it would not make it into the contest. As for not knowing what max 26 pixels means, that just means the pic you are trying to post is too big. You can just go online and search for jpeg or gif resizer, upload your pic or gif and shrink it down to the appropriate size.

4 Likes