🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Will do brother.

6 Likes

I didnt see my name to vote :frowning: tragic

3 Likes

When are the voting polls closed? I wanna see who won :trophy: :thinking:

7 Likes

iirc I think Doug said he was going to give people until after the new year to be sure everyone had a chance to vote

4 Likes

Yeah, I think that is fair with so many taking time for the holidays. Besides, with 40 winners the list will be longggggggg :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sure wish I read it properly and entered in a few other categories, lol, my own dumb fault for rushing :rofl:

6 Likes

Nice. You growing Tithonia?

1 Like

I find myself having spontaneous Ric Flairish “WOO”, when I think about this contest. Big ups to @DougDawson for his work on this and especially @Heliosphear for being the literal creative genius that came up with this.

7 Likes

Doug i still am missing something how do we vote???

3 Likes

@Alphatoy Im not Doug but he posted the individual voting threads about 5 days ago. Also the top 4 links at the bottom of the original post will take you there. Cheers!

It was only possible to have 1 poll per post so we (Doug) had to make multiple posts to accommodate that.

2 Likes

ok thank you i finally found them but i only see myself in one catagory and i was in 2 owellmaybe next time

2 Likes

Everyone was asked to move their pictures to the respective threads @Alphatoy

3 Likes

This was the first of what I hope will be an annual contest put on by @Heliosphear. There were a few wrinkles this year but next year should be a little better organized I would imagine. But there were multiple posts about moving your own pictures to the respective threads.

3 Likes

Heliosphear and doug helped me move them so they should have been their i am really confused on how they directed us i guess thats from being Old

3 Likes

Yeah, the issues we found @Alphatoy was that some folks did not read the original post and put up multiple pics. We also had to figure out how the to do the voting so I put up a thread for each category and asked folks to move the pic they wanted entered into the category they wished it entered into. There were a few that did not get that message so if you got missed in a category all I can say is my apologies. If this does happen again it will be much more structured. This started as a POTY and turned into a 4 category 40 winners thing so it really evolved.

7 Likes

No problem @Alphatoy. Sorry if yours got missed. Good thing is even with one entry you have a great chance of winning!

2 Likes

If you submitted a pic and didn’t see your name on any of the categories does that mean it wasn’t included ?

1 Like

Are you still accepting submissions?

1 Like

submissions ended a while back

2 Likes

Damn!!!

22 Likes