šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Did I win something? @Mr.Sparkle edit awesome I did!!!

3 Likes

yes as you tied for third in the drawing portion

4 Likes

Sorry, may I ask what I won? Just curious :thinking:

2 Likes

I offered up a bunch more Trizzler f2ā€™s autos for top 3 spots in each category

6 Likes

Please donā€™t. It is going to really complicate things if each sponsor just picks people to send to. I appreciate you trying to get a jump on this but letā€™s please let us work this all out first so itā€™s easier on everyone.

10 Likes

well ok never mind ill take down my post, though was what i offered.

5 Likes

Big thanks to Heliosphear, Doug, and all those who contributed to this event.

Thanks to everyone that voted its nice to know my artwork is enjoyed by others.

Congrats to all the other winners, so many artistic people here that produce great, varied and interesting artistic stuff.

For those that didnā€™t win, my commiserations to you, I hope you are all more inspired to keep producing more great stuff.

Cheers.

10 Likes

I really do appreciate it bud. It could be what you offered and honestly I have lost track as this all expanded so much. I will try to put together the lists of prizes and aim to put your donations on the list for the top 3 spots in each category :slight_smile: I am just trying to keep this from getting fragmented and my stoner brain just needs to get it organized and in a list. Sorry bud, this is not you, itā€™s just my way of organizing. Not trying to complicate it on you and appreciate your patience and contribution.

10 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear and @DougDawson for putting all if this together, also thanks og fam this was awesomeā€¦ I really enjoyed it!!

6 Likes

So many talented people hereā€¦ people with green thumbs, great photographers, even amazing artistsā€¦ really is a creative bunch of people on a variety of mediums!!

Thank you all for sharing a part of yourselves and thank you to Doug and Heliosphere for doing thisā€¦ really showcased some hidden talents here!!

10 Likes

Ohh SNAP. I won something haha You ALL ARE AWESOME :ok_hand: Looks like two Categories Ohh Hella yeah ,) Much love to you OGā€™ERS :two_hearts:

This makes me so Flipping Happy :blush: :smiley: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I guess Iā€™m now Thumb-body :laughing: :+1: :rofl:

Congratulations to EVERYONE not just the winners, you OGā€™ERS is WHY I come back dailyā€¦
Actually multiple times dailyā€¦

12 Likes

Me too got in a couple . Thanks to all that made this happen .

8 Likes

Ok all, so been crunching some numbers and here is what we are going to do. All winners in this contest are going to receive 1 pack of seeds from a sponsor for each win. The first place winners are going to receive a windfall of 8 packs of seeds. Now I have not managed to put together all the specific strains to each winner yet so keep an eye peeled and I will get it all sorted but in the mean time at least you all know what to expect.

13 Likes

heyoooo! excited I won!

6 Likes

Me too, super awesome sauce :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I forgot to put my picture with my haiku in the community one! :rofl: Super stoked I still won something in the other category! Thanks to everybody that put this on, I can only imagine how much work it was! It was really fun to watch it grow and see everyoneā€™s pictures and art.

9 Likes

Thanks Doug and Heliosphear!
This was an awesome thing. Just plain good fun!
:pray:

And congrats to all the winners!!

11 Likes

Many thanks for the great contest. I think this just scratched the surface of the creativity in OG members. Champion trophies for @Heliosphear and @DougDawson and all the awesome sponsors for encouraging us to show another side of members talents. All the entries were winners, and I am humbled to be picked. Iā€™m glad you got a smile out of a really special personal shot of the entire Male side of the Cannasaurusrex family. Thank you everyone. YOU ROCK

11 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity famā€¦
Congrats to all the winnersā€¦

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners! Thanks @DougDawson and @Heliosphear for the contest :call_me_hand:

4 Likes