🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Here is the list of those to be entered into the raffle. I will open a new thread for the raffle itself and have asked LemonadeJoe to do the draw itself. Be in touch with you all in the near future to finish this.

@acehigh

@alwaysnoob

@doglog

@hapi

@royal

@anon20530495

@sprinklememaynee

@the_bot

@foreveryoung

@hashstash

@mobilly

@smokenhike

@tejas

@ayastigi-advsga

@bassman5420

@northnorthnugs

@panamajock

@SiliconTrichomes

@slain

@bigmike55

@ceilingless

@corey

@crazy1

@dougdawson

@elg

@eagles009

@esrgood4u

@EugeneDebs420

@foreveryoung

@goat

@greenhighlander

@gugumelo

@HashstasH

@indoornesian

@kushking902

@misterkister

@royal

@tinytuttle

@topicalwave

@smokenhike

@sprinklememaynee

@valleymicro

@tappy

@worcestershire_farms

@sprinklememaynee

@anonymous4289

@brampie

@hoppiefrog

@skunkhunt101

19 Likes

What was criteria for entry? @DougDawson

2 Likes

Anyone that was on the voting lists and did not win a prize is automatically entered.

7 Likes

Hey Doug I noticed that I am on the list twice.

3 Likes

Thanks bud, corrected:)

2 Likes

This is awesome thank you for including me in the contest @DougDawson let me know anytime you want anything im working on your always welcome. Thanks OG

6 Likes

alwaysnoob is on there three times as well.
and hapi is on there twice.

3 Likes

Thanks bud, each person will only be assigned 1 number, just tossed it up quickly. Appreciate you letting me know, I will correct :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got my prize in the mail from @Qtip today!!! :star_struck::heart_eyes: Many thanks to everyone involved in the Picture of the Year contest! :pray: You all are incredible and it’s an honour to be able to grow and share with all you fine members here!

Overgrow the WORLD! :smiley:

12 Likes

Nice! Thanks! :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson ! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I have messaged LemonadeJoe who has been gracious enough to do the draw for us. Here is the list of 8 prizes along with screen names and the number associated with them. Stay tuned for more info coming soon :slight_smile:
1 Engine Red X PPP and 1 9# x PPP
GG#4 X Gorilla Bubble
Tomahawk X Gorilla Bubble
GG#4 X Dreamcatcher
GG#4 x C99

23 Likes

beyond amazing @DougDawson and thanks again to @Heliosphear and everyone who contributed to the POY. @TopicalWave @Qtip @Stevie1durr @Floyd @JohnnyPotseed @Mr.Sparkle

7 Likes

Sorry bud, let me fix that, it was copied from a spread sheet. LemonadeJoe has not done the draw yet. Good luck though, will have results of the draw in next day or two.

4 Likes

hahahahahah lol, dont worry. it did seem weird. still thanks everyone!!!

3 Likes

haha omg… I was going to ask why some of them had strains next to their names! What a tease!! lol ANyway, thanks for the opportunity guys!

6 Likes

Yeah, oops. When I copied and posted it from Excel I didn’t even notice :roll_eyes: I know, what a putz. Sorry.

3 Likes

wow thank you for your work @DougDawson @LemonadeJoe, this is truly the never ending contest!

I do see myself on there twice, and just wanted to make sure I did not have an uneven advantage going into the draw, as there are so many other worthy recipients for the prizes.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @sprinklememaynee , I am really starting to hate Excel. It removed a bunch of duplicates and left that one :roll_eyes: Anyone else see any duplicates I need to fix?

3 Likes

Lol, i was confused at first…
But then thought, someone somewhere is getting seeds and that’s good…:grin:

2 Likes