šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

@DougDawson thanks so much for organizing. I have been the recipient of seeds from lots of kind folks on OG and Iā€™d like to remove myself from the drawing so others have better opportunity. I really just wanted to share a pic I was a little proud to capture. Good luck to all!

2 Likes

I skimmed through it, apparently only 38 and 7 as sprinkle said.

1 Like

Not to worry, the list I sent to LemoadeJoe had that corrected. I have fixed it here so folks know their number.

4 Likes

ha two timesā€¦you could put my name on there 10 times and I still wouldnā€™t get it drawn. Ive entered thousands of contests over the years and never won anythingā€¦EVER. I cant even win anything more than a free ticket on a lottery scratch-off. Some people have it and some people dont. :anguished:

3 Likes

I hope you win this time :slight_smile:

Good luck all those lucky enough to make the list!

1 Like

How bout if I win Iā€™ll share it with you?..
Youā€™ll receive the pack, take half of everything and send me the restā€¦
All I need is a couple of viable seeds brotherā€¦

2 Likes

Im not much into the online social experience. The world just seems so lacking of compassion these days and so many quick to anger and criticize. But I love to read and learn on the forums. I think I been missing out on interacting with the good people here. Im going to change that. You guys are good people.

And guys I appreciate your generosity (really good guys) and it warms my heart but I couldnā€™t take your seeds. I was just making a statement expressing/laughing about how unlucky I am. But someday I will win something. the odds are proof of that! Thank you so much though!

10 Likes

All of @Indoornesian have been mailed.

8 Likes

Thank you soooooooo much @Bobgrows !!! You are such a life saver, I honestly didnā€™t know how I would have finished all of this before next yearā€™s contest.
Was everything that I sent you easily accessible ? Did you find your little surprise?

5 Likes

Are those the cross? Tell me about those, please.
Everything worked out just fine. I was happy to help!

2 Likes

I already forgot what it was. Refresh my memory please, I do apologize for not leaving a description.

2 Likes

Good afternoon all. @LemonadeJoe has just responded and will be doing the draw on 2022-01-30T21:00:00Z live on the OG Discord server. Many thanks to Joe for doing this. So come on by, check out the fun and cross those fingers if you are on the list. If not come by anyway and cheer for someone you want to win :v:

10 Likes

I want EVERYONE to win!

Good luck to all my OG growmies!

4 Likes

Awesome of you all to make this happen, I will contribute somehow to next years seed stocks.
Thank You:
@Heliosphear, your conversations and threads are golden.
@Indoornesian, the fun I had with Solo Cup Competition was awesome. Your seeds will make me due the happy dance!
@DougDawson for the same thing always, Great Leadership, Hard to find in todays world.
@Bobgrows for your efforts to Overgrow The World & welcoming me into great conversation.
Most of all Thank You @LemonadeJoe for allowing me to be here, Stray Dog and all.
OG version one was exciting, but kinda hap hazard. This is a community, no one should ever question that fact.

7 Likes

SBT Ɨ Cherry Whiz ?

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winnersā€¦ :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
Thanks for all the people who made it possibleā€¦

Who won? I was at work and can get onto that discord server

1 Like

Here are the winners and the thread LemoadeJoe put up for the draw :slight_smile:
These winners send info to @Floyd
Winner of prize ā€œGG#4 X Gorilla Bubbleā€: @ELG
Winner of prize #6 : Tomahawk X Gorilla Bubble @corey
Winner of prize #7: GG#4 X Dreamcatcher @doglog
and finally winner of prize #8: GG#4 x C99: @anonymous4289

Those who won these please send your info to @Qtip . 1 Engine Red X PPP and 1 9# x PPP : @northnorthnugs @Tinytuttle @TopicalWave @Tappy

6 Likes

@DougDawson
i thought the info was supposed to go to floyd?