@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

Great job, I’ll help keep it going with $20 on #2

3 Likes

#1 and #4 $15 each

2 Likes

Lot 22, $35.

2 Likes

Lot 8 11 13 $25

2 Likes

Lot 25 - $20

2 Likes

Great way to support OverGrow guys and seeing the OG’s come together to make the collector cards, seed pucks and stickers… that’s team work right there. It’s been fun watching this come together. Hopefully there will be some other way to aquire these beans as I also don’t do paypal, cash apps or crypto… maybe I’m a little behind the times but I’ve been burned by paypal and will personally never use thier service. That’s for a different conversation though.

5 Likes

Hit the like button just because that first thread post was so funny (and informative) :rofl:. Thanks for that auction (and that post) @pigeonman & @cadman!

3 Likes

After asking approval from @Pigeonman

:arrow_forward: I will be adding…

• 1 Overgrow T-Shirt (your choice of design)
  • 1 “Donor” Holographic sticker

:arrow_forward: To whom so ever is the highest overall bidder.

Happy Bidding OG’s!

15 Likes

Thats great :pray: but i am woundering if wiki will be good in last days of biding ? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yep just not the last 5-10 minutes………

2 Likes

Lot 1 @Natea 40$

2 Likes

$30 lot #15 @LonelyOC

2 Likes

It’s a wiki bro, go edit above…… @Tejas

4 Likes

Lot 4 @Natea $25

2 Likes

Shoot don’t remember who I booted on # 14.

2 Likes

@LonelyOC $30 on both 18 and 19

3 Likes

It’s a wiki posting in thread doesn’t update!

2 Likes

It will when I catch them! :rofl:

Each person please continue to post on this thread after you edit a wiki tagging the person you outbid, your current bid, and lot #(s).

THANKS EVERYONE for following the formula!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

5 Likes

Ha gotcha will step back slowly and back away.lol

3 Likes

Guess I should also have mentioned how both of you @Pigeonman & @CADMAN & @Bobgrows are pretty amazing for doing this…bringing the availability of a rare strain to anyone who wants to help support this great site. Well done both of you, a very admirable thing you’re doing.

12 Likes