@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

Any pics of the Jew gold ?

2 Likes

Third post at the top I believe.

2 Likes

Indeed the one I made is 4x4in and holo and only 10 made.

It happens. Hell it’s happened to me… you win some you lose some.

4 Likes

They want the biggest spender prize.lol no worries how I made it this far idk

2 Likes

Oh bro! It’s super sweet! I am in fact happy and green with envy for @mainerJ He got one right through my scope!’ :joy:

3 Likes

you winged me a few times too.lol

2 Likes

That’s my feelings exactly, lol.
I’ll find a way to get ya some bro! :wink:

1 Like

Good things come to those who wait. :wink:Lol these are going to be in co-op right this is just a fund raiser and get them early?

2 Likes

All the way at the top!

1 Like

:wink: Good game my friend! Good game! :fist:t3:

4 Likes

@mota I already took care of Joe. When @Pigeonman gets confirmation from him, send him your deets and enjoy my friend.

2 Likes

I’m sure there will be a coop! That’s the OG way.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

@LemonadeJoe , @CADMAN and I with our fellow OGer’s have raised a total of $2115.00 USD in support of keeping everyone OVERGROWING THE WORLD!!

I’ve tagged you LJ in the final list for your reference for payments.

For those that have missed out; please note that this was the first auction as a test in a potential series of auctions hosted by Club Quadrant growers!

That’s right, this means down the road there will be more opportunities to acquire Jew Gold 1974 + how swag and who knows what else by then!

FOR THE WINNING PARTIES:

I’ll be making up the packages this week, and will send them out as I get confirmations and addresses.
I have budgeted for letter mail with bubble envelopes but I can’t afford to cover tracking. As mentioned in the top of the post if anyone wants tracking I’m totally willing to do the work but we’ll need to have a conversation in PM about costs/payment for that as all the bids are going straight to LemonaidJoe to keep OG’s servers fed..

:metal: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnimatedFixedBream-size_restricted.gif

4 Likes

Hehe, I just hit the like wall doing 120. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hurts?! Don’t it?! :joy::heart::heart:

2 Likes

With love to everyone. No rules will be changed to ensure fairness to all but I know the missing out feeling all to well which is why:

If any folks were legit “desperate” for these genetics and are not interested in the card/coin I have a limited amount of beans I have set aside for trading purposes but for only AFTER this auction.

:v:

9 Likes

That might be me, lol. And I know that I probably could have gotten some via a trade. But, I wanted to make a contribution to this wonderful site that is now my online home. :wink:

4 Likes

There is more to come yay! To me the seeds are the only thing I covet.lol. The rest is super cool but doesn’t make bud.:joy::joy::joy:. Great thing y’all are doing overgrow the world! Yes exactly @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Both statements make my heart sing and what I was truly hoping folks would feel with both @CADMAN and I doing all of this.

3 Likes