@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

@mainerJ @NDNCHILD , the kicker is that my winning the tshirt and stickers was totally unintentional, I thought it was the highest single bid, not highest overall, but it was a nice surprise, thanks for the fun OG’s. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Almost got the tire tracks scrubbed off brother! :joy: You definitely deserve a bonus!! Good show OG! :heart::green_heart:🪶🪶 :fist:t3:

7 Likes

Nice to hear you guys joking back and forth…some would get bent out of shape. Way to OG!!

7 Likes

OG is doing a pretty good job of bending me back into a proper shape! I think we all had one main goal. It wasn’t stuff. Stuff was all bonus! Gotta love these guys! How can ya not? :heart:

2 Likes

Spoke to my overgrow lawyer… @Rena93:laughing: She told me to choose my words carefully because this happened to me last time in an auction. Someone won a high single bid but I meant for it to be overall and I did not clarify. I honored it. Even though there was a higher overall bidder.

Both @mainerJ and @NDNCHILD dropped some nice bids so I had to show a little love to.

I believe I’m going to auction the last 7 - 7 years of OG stickers off with some beans from myself in @Heliosphear’s thread if he’s willing to handle said donations for OG for me. A mini auction if you will…

100% proceeds to OG.

16 Likes

Oy vey!!!

Nice job on these…and a bonus pack of Chocolate Peanut Butter Ballz!

Thanks @Pigeonman and @CADMAN and @Bobgrows (pucks are total bling!!!)

20 Likes

FIRST LANDING!!! WOOOOO!!!

:partying_face:

Please tell me everything arrived without any fuckery @CanuckistanPete !!!

6 Likes

The packing was immaculate…well done sir. I liked the protective case on the card… unfortunately a couple of previous cards I’ve received from others had the puck indent the card.

6 Likes

this is why I did the paper wrap hoping that would stop the pucks from damaging the card, and the 000 bubble mailer defending it all from the evil dr.rollers!

Huzzah for success! Thanks for letting me know it all worked out as well as I could hope!

7 Likes

Fantastic Job Done by all…

Many Thanks @Pigeonman and @cadman for your time and effort doing this

11 Likes

If you use Canadian stamps in the us it’s not gonna work well. You need to collect Canadian stamps then through them in an envelope to an OG to the north.lol.

2 Likes

That’s what I was gonna do! :+1:t3: I figure why waste em if they’re still useable.:grin:

3 Likes

The sticker pack arrived @Rhai88 , thank you very much!:pray:

10 Likes

Well that’s all said and done!!

The last set of lots are all in the hands of CanadaPost! which includes:

@blowdout2269
@Ris (2x lots)
@NDNCHILD
@ix3u
@g1900

Thanks so much again everyone! I think it’s extra rad that everyone followed through so fast and in under 7 days we all have closure before the beans land!

:v:

16 Likes

Looks like 2 out of 3 landed today, hopefully #3 just took the scenic route, I’ll report in later after I get home from work. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN as well @Pigeonman for all you do. And anyone else involved!!!
Heres what I received today in the mailbox!!!

Thanks so much!!!
Cool to have a chance to grow weed from 1974.
:grin::peace_symbol::grin::canada:

16 Likes

2 landed, thanks @Pigeonman and @CADMAN , I can’t wait to get a big fat bag of Jew Gold in my cabinet! :pray:

14 Likes

@buckaroobonsai you got 2x Mayan Donkey Show bonus beans! :open_mouth:

That’s:

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest (Unicorn Poop x Cherry Festival) x Jalisco :mexico: Landrace

Talk aboot :four_leaf_clover: as I was picking randomly out of a container of seed coins and there were very few Mayan Donkey Show in there! Seems like the fates want you to grow em eh? :grin:

8 Likes

@CADMAN, I was so excited to receive the 1974 Jew Gold seeds.
That I never flipped over the Durban Daddy for the photo, sorry about that.
That cross also looks totally awesome!!!
Some beautiful photos of it on this board I see.
Jalisco cross as well? I spent a lot of time there, and never seen Donkey shows.
Or advertised :joy:.
I think they are closer to the American border.
Thanks so much!!!
:lobster::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

These two flew by the house today and dropped off some incredible gifts!

The collector coins are incredible, the card is amazing, and the seeds are a one of a kind.

The bonus seeds were not expected and I’m very excited to try them out - man alive guys…

Thanks @Pigeonman, @Bobgrows, @CADMAN, and let’s not forget Art :smiley:

18 Likes