@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

Lucky number 3 pulling up the rear! Thanks again! :pray:

13 Likes

@CADMAN @Pigeonman - thanks guys - arrived today.

18 Likes

Pigeon has landed!

Pz :v:t2:

18 Likes

@Pigeonman @CADMAN jeez you guys, this is amazing. Fantastic packaging, completely blows me away! Thanks for the bonus bood orange haze, that was super thoughtful of you, you knew I was interested in that strain. I’m going to run it and cross it with my sour orange Skittles cross and it’s going to be amazing. Is the blood orange haze feminized?

13 Likes

And some posion daddy as well nice score! Way to do it @Pigeonman and @cadman

5 Likes

Yes!

I did a S2 reproduction of Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57: Blood Orange Haze and “bean” getting them all round OG!

I picked the “bonus coins” from my personal reproductions (BOH, PoisonDaddy) or home-strains (such as Mayan Donkey Show) because like GLG I know how awesome it is to find a surprise in your parcel when you open it

Currently past the 2/3 :timer_clock: mark for my Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1->S2 run, and there’s a cross in there too: BBSC x BOH… and THAT PLANT IS INSANE.

:smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

Bonus Seeds:

Blood Orange Haze (Origin: Mephisto Genetics; Repro: Pigeonman):

• S2 - Feminized Auto
  • Super Orange Haze (Super Lemon Haze (BCN cut) x S.O.D.K F5) - Purple pheno

Poison Daddy (Origin: @CADMAN ; Repro: Pigeonman):

• F2 - Regular Photo-period
  • (Jew Gold 1974 x Granddaddy Purple) x Durban Poison

Mayan Donkey Show (Origin: Pigeonman)

• F1 - Regular Photo-period
  • Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest (Unicorn Poop BX1 x Cherry Festival (red pheno) F2) x Jalisco :mexico: Landrace

Peanut Butter Ballz (Origin: Pigeonman)

• Peanut Butter Breath F2 x Chocolate Chunk

Chocolate Peanut Butter Ballz (Origin: Pigeonman)

• Chocolate Chunk x Peanut Butter Breath F2

:v:

17 Likes

OhNo555Regular Emeritus

2m

Thanks a lot @Pigeonman & @CADMAN the wait was well worth the reward. All arrived safe and sound! You :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: guy’s ROCK :rock:!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

:sunglasses:

14 Likes

Well look what flew in yesterday!

Thank you, @Pigeonman and @CADMAN, for this entire amazing package! And a shout out also to your other halves, who may or may not have actively participated, but certainly had to put up with all the festivities! Thank you!

17 Likes

@Pigeonman did you 3d print the pucks? They are the classiest home made pucks I’ve ever seen

4 Likes

@Franklin that credit goes to the one, the only, @Bobgrows

:v:

6 Likes

What is that bonus strain you sent me?

1 Like

@OhNo555 , I have OhNo555 idea. It was literally random and THEN i put addresses on the mailers so I legit have no idea :rofl:

If you post a photo of the sticker on the coin i can let you know, i know they’re hard to read.

3 Likes

• Chocolate Chunk x Peanut Butter Breath F2
6 Likes

@OhNo555

F1 - Regular Photo-period
Chocolate Chunk x Peanut Butter Breath F2

@Purple-N-Hairy grew out the PBB F2 from Thug Pug gear, and I got the CC (open pollination) from @Berserker7205 .

Both great growers & both great strains and now together for y’all to enjoy as 1 in 2 different variants!!!

:metal:

8 Likes

Now I can see it, because I blew it up. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Folks ask me all the time: “Why are you looking at that with your phone?”
Me: ""For fucks sake this is a digital magnifying glass and not just something to look at cat videos!!

6 Likes

That was really cool of you to include that! HELL YEAH. I was just looking :eyes: at a peanut butter strain the other day on DC SEED EXCHANGE. Glad I waited. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I can’t see shit up close anymore unless I am in a very well lit area. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

My pleasure! 80% of everything I can and have done regarding :broccoli: is because of OG and OGERS so IT’S MY HONOUR, PLEASURE AND DUTY to follow in the footsteps of those that lead the best examples here and pay back in dividends !

:rofl: :heart:

12 Likes