@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

Thank you, everyone. Your support is amazing!

If you won, you should have received my PM follow-up by now. Let’s send those seeds in the mail! :wink:

14 Likes

Ready when y’all are!

:hugs:

26 Likes

Great job @CADMAN and @Pigeonman. Thanks for supporting OG :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for all the hard work!
:+1::peace_symbol::+1:
Crawfish :lobster:

4 Likes

Thanks to @Pigeonman and @CADMAN for putting this amazing auction together

3 Likes

even whein i m not able to bid!!

thank alot @Pigeonman and @cadman for your time and effort doing this ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

looking for some help on sending my paypal payment to lemonaidjoe. i have figured out the send to friends and payment conversion, but how do i let him know the payment is for mainerj as my paypal account is under something different?
thanks in advance for the help.

3 Likes

You can leave a note. There is a place to add one before completing payment.:+1:t3::fist:t3: @mainerJ

2 Likes

thanks i will try it again but i did not get that prompt or missed it.

2 Likes

Don’t leave a note on PayPal, dm him the PayPal username.

10 Likes

Probably better advice here.:arrow_up:

3 Likes

These lots are hitting the mailbox today untracked:

That’s 17 of 25 within 48 hours of the ending of bidding!!

Fantastic follow-through everyone and whomever said stoners can’t organize can go something themselves! :rofl:

@LemonadeJoe thanks again for all your assistance in the background!

:metal:

28 Likes

Congratulations all the winners :tada:
Great job @CADMAN @Pigeonman

5 Likes

Not gonna leave ya hangin’ bro! Payment sent! Just had to transfer funds. I went a little bigger than I thought I would! And loooved every second! Thanks again for an awesome auction. I’m gonna stay tuned to this thread to watch all the awesome grows! :green_heart::green_heart::heart:🪶🪶

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your generousity and awesome auction. Can’t wait to get these babies :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

AND THEY’RE OFF!!!

Each weighs 25 grams and the owner of this postal office double checked them for me so :crossed_fingers: no fuckery en route!

:hugs:

24 Likes

Fuck! Mines not here yet!

:grin:

4 Likes

i hear ya i did not know you also wanted that top honor too, it was great fun for a great cause. ole @buckaroobonsai bucked us both off the sly fox.lol. :v:

6 Likes

No worries! It was all in good fun and for a great cause! :heart::green_heart:🪶🪶 I got what I needed! A great time, an awesome strain put together in a super sweet collectors package and another opportunity to support the place we all love! Im positive we all won! I am honored! Rock on OG’s! :fist:t3: Annnd And! @Rhai88 is tossing me a limited edition 7th anniversary OG slap! Cause why? He’s awesome that’s why! :grin:

7 Likes