Pigeonman’s “Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest” 😆

You’re not defeated…you’ve just hit a bump in the road. Just a flesh wound…

4 Likes

@hollyho when the time comes you feel safe enough pm me for another set of HHCRSF if you want them! :heart:

8 Likes

You’re a good man! (and pigeon)

4 Likes

Amazing! Thank you! I may be able to keep that one girl clone alive for a while. If so, I’ll still have the genetics. Enough to try at least one out anyway.

Fuck the south, man :weary:

6 Likes

Better safe than sorry sister…
You’ll have the same support you have from us when you start back again in the future…
Heck, I’ll soon start some of your seeds.
your plants will be always alive somewhere saying your name… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Give me a yell when your ready to start back-up. My fridge is running over.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry!! I have a couple of your babies, you can live vicariously through me haha.

2 Likes

That’s what I keep telling myself lol

Thank you :smiling_face:

Hell yeah! I’ve been logging on every few days to see everyone’s plants lol I’m just over here like :pleading_face: lmao! Keep it up!

5 Likes

sorry to hear this has happened to you. i can so relate to “what the heck is going on with people today”
i think a lot of them need to smoke a big fat one and chill the hell out.
also when ever life throws me a curve ball and i am like what the f. i later understand is was all for a reason that i could not see at the time but ended up being a good thing for me in the end after all. keep your chin up things will sort them self out. wishing you the best. :green_heart:

3 Likes