Pigeonman’s “Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest” 😆

We haven’t had wifi for a week!

I’m here to catch up real quick.

Last night was their first 12 hour night. I could have waited longer but I have some clones and my wife’s almost out lol 5 weeks would have been more than enough but I did take some of the bottom branches off and clone only about a week ago. I guess we will see.

August 5 - day 36, 1F

This morning. Before I pulled some of the branches back down and tucked some of the leaves…

Then after…

Underneath… still some stuff I could take off and I’m sure I will as they stretch.

A few node shots. I still don’t know which ones are girls/boys. These look suspicious to me tho. I hope I don’t have ALL males :weary: should know for sure soon.

17 Likes

Those are some nice, healthy looking plants. :+1:
That green pipe cleaner had me spun for a quick second though haha

3 Likes

Me too! When I went back and was looking at the pics lol and thank you!

This is the worst part of growing regs for me. Waiting to sex them. I guess I slowed down the process when I cut the tops.

Any time I grow photos, though, I have trouble in the first 1-2 weeks after flipping the lights. Just waiting to see something happen really tests my patience :joy:

2 Likes

lols. Get one of these:

I get sexing results in as little as 6 days when I remember to set this thing to turn on for 15 right after lights go off during transition week (aka: week 1 of 12/12)

3 Likes

Only one? Use it with the other lights? Sounds like something I need to look into for sure lol I have 2 different viparspectra lights. I was thinking about putting them under the xs2000. It’s supposed to have more reds than the one it’s under now. The p2500.

2 Likes

All my lights have them built in. This one is to put the plants to sleep faster. Technically i could go 13/11 as the plants wouldn’t reveg

2 Likes

Cool, I didn’t know that. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

So if you had a 4x4 or 5x5 you’d need 2?

1 Like

Ok so I know for a fact 6 is a male.
Pretty sure 1,4,5 are male also.
I think 2 is male.
3 and 7 may be my only girls, but they’re not showing pistils or anything yet. There’s really nothing to prove it either way. So I just have my fingers crossed.

If I can get those 2 females I may make myself some feminized seeds for later. I thought about making myself some f2 but there are so many males I can’t choose one lol they’re all so different and i don’t really have the skill to pick males yet. So idk. I’m just so sad :cry:

I’ll share pics soon.

4 Likes

I use 1x in a 2x4 and 1x in my 4x4. If ypu place em high enough it’ll still work well.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve decided to keep 1 and 6 for my males. In case I want to make some more. There’s just something about 6 that we both love. We chopped the other 5. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I took some pics before we chopped them down. Idk if u can tell from the pics but they’re really different and I love them both. It was a hard decision and I don’t even know if I’ll use them but for now I will keep their clones bc it makes me feel better about killing them.

And here are some ball pics.

Sooo… there ya have it. 3 and 7 are left and I’ll be watching them but I have a good feeling they’re girls. I mean… come on! They have to be, right?? :joy:

13 Likes

Finally! I kept getting a weird message pop up when I tried to come to overgrow.

I’m here for a quick update. No photos atm.

7 I’m pretty sure is a male. A couple of the little “balls” have turned into 2 balls.

1 is absolutely a female! She has some tiny white pistils coming from hers. I was even starting to doubt her because her little “balls” were spade shaped too. I’m glad I didn’t give up and chop them all! :joy: so it looks like I have 1/7. My luck w getting females makes me want to give up on regs altogether. But I’m keeping a clone of her and will put a couple Lipsmackers in with her in a few days.

I will post a couple pics later.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

9 Likes

Well… not a happy ending for this journal.

I chopped everything I had going last night. Cop came to the door :weary: they were here for a different reason but I freaked out and demolished everything. I have to stop everything for a while. And pissed off about it.

Several things have happened in the last few days. These fucked up things don’t even have anything to do with me, but it’s bringing chaos to my door. Family members and their war on each other, neighbors and their ridiculous shananigans, etc. It feels like the world outside my bubble just can’t keep their shit together. Like the universe is telling me “Lay off for a little bit, these asshats aren’t done with their nonsense.”

I’m disgusted about the time/seeds wasted on the Horny Horse but every nerve I have, has been stomped on lately.

So maybe another time. For now, I’ll just try to remind myself to be thankful for what I do have so I can forget about everything else.

Shiiiiiiit :weary::sob::sob::sob: I’m so sorry guys. I had 1 female out of the 7 and I still have the clone. Only bc of my wife lol maybe when everything cools down, I’ll get a chance to grow it. For now, I may try to throw it in the fridge. It hasn’t rooted yet :woman_shrugging: But don’t get your hopes up, I’ve never tried this.

Hope you all are doing well, I’ll see you around. I will still get on here from time to time so that I may live vicariously through you all.

:v:

15 Likes

Well that sucks…so sorry to hear. Pretty frustrating when you put all that work in for nothing. I’ve been burned in guerilla grows before and pretty sure I know how you feel. Hang tough @hollyho…things will get better.

4 Likes

I tried to grow a very small auto outside last summer. And the weather here just won’t allow it. I fought off bugs all summer and then got smacked w mold.

They just arrested a vet for having some on him. About 30-40 minutes away from me, around my safe addy. He’s a pretty cool guy who is friends w a family member. He has a mmj card but his smoke wasn’t in the dispo container. He also had a firearm on him. He had a license for that also but I guess you can’t have both on you at the same time? No idea. The thing that really pisses me off is that he was the one that called the cops bc someone had broken into their place. They were waiting outside for them to show up and when the cops got there, they smelled weed and searched him and his car, seized his vehicle and he’s sitting in jail. I think he’s from around there and had just moved back after living in a decriminalized state up north.

It’s just insane and drives me crazy.

10 Likes

:sob:

I hope things calm down for you asap @hollyho !

:heart:

4 Likes

Better to be safe than sorry I’ve wore the tee shirt and done the same as you in the past . It sucks but in the long run it’s the right choice .

Seeds are plentiful and there’s always tomorrow.

5 Likes

Thanks, I just feel defeated.

5 Likes

I understand @hollyho ! Please don’t feel defeated though! You’re running the program… made the right choice to be safe and protect your interests! I have a 1/2 pack of these beans whenever you want them! :green_heart::seedling::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes