Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Here’s a couple more of number one. Feels pretty solid. Not sure if it’s anything.

Definitely smaller and denser than right above though…

1 Like

Hmmm… that’s a weird deal… never seen anything like that before… sorry for not being helpful at all… love all those pics though!

1 Like

I had one on my first grow that had really reached as a seedling. I planted it deep figuring the stem would root out. Problem is, I watered it too close to the stem.
I figure, maybe, because it had no roots to take up the water, it sat there too long and caused damage.
The reason I mention it, is that it looked similar. It’s kinda narrow like mine was and discolored as well.
Just spitballing.

2 Likes

Looks like phytium but in some way it isn’t or at least not as severe as it should be

1 Like

Never heard of it. I’ll look it up real quick.

1 Like

With how hard and woody that lower stem feels I’m not thinking any sort of rot makes sense.

1 Like

Certainly could be onto something, would fit with my watering style :joy:. I don’t know what the hell it is so no idea is a bad idea my friend. I’d say not likely though…see woody comment above.

Out of curiosity I just went and gave number one a good tug at the base. Firmly rooted for sure…whatever that’s worth.

1 Like

Yeah looks fine once you zoomed the pictures.

Just peel off the dry cotiledones, and cover that area with soil if you’re concerned otherwise you can do it at the same time you repot them

1 Like

True. But my wife spotted the light brownish color to the stem at just a few days old. When I checked, it had a thin coat of slime on it. I pulled the dirt back for three days and then covered them back after it dried up.
That’s how mine ended up though, after the stem finally “healed”. It got hard and dark. I thought it would restrict feeding and watering but still grew just as big as the other two.
That was the three autos I had going when I joined the forum.
I wasn’t taking pics back then. Wish I had.
And like I said, I am just guessing that I watered it too close.

1 Like

Taking a peek at the little ones. 4 has some color on the stem and the roots are finding their way around nicely.

Will update with anything else that jumps out at me.

#7 has best lower branching coming through early. Fullest, biggest plant in general.

Lol poor #10. I’m thinking it’s a runt and maybe that’s not the victim of the watering can or maybe it was and it didn’t have any impact anyway. Doing that same weird lower leaf thing as #1 but otherwise is a very nice healthy shade of green.

11 has some color as well. Also looks to me to be the only one showing signs of hunger…but seeing how sensitive the rest are I’m probably reading that wrong

16 Likes

Sweet man! You grow some strong plants Eagles.

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

2 Likes

Amazing, don’t mind me as I scroll up and down 20 times :wink:

1 Like

2 weeks since transplant, ~3 weeks alive, they range from 23 days - 18/19 so we’ll call it 3 weeks. Should be about ready for a good watering. I would normally feed here but I don’t think it’s a good idea for these plants. I think I’ll go plain water again and reassess in a week.

15 Likes

When I pulled them out yesterday they were still pretty heavy, slow drinkers, surprise :joy:. I watered them anyway they should start drinking faster as growth has definitely picked up some. Did not feed. Reevaluate feeding them in 7-10 days.

16 Likes

They looking pretty happy and healthy

3 Likes

Thank you friend. So far so good.

5 Likes

They look great man!

2 Likes

Looking strong and vibrant my friend!
Strong work💥

4 Likes

You’re off to a great start, glad I pulled up a seat.

1 Like