Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Wow they look beautiful. Why does the colour only appear outdoors? UV light?

4 Likes

If you can commit to do at least a controlled pollination of the mid lower buds go ahead.

If you wish to run more than 7 plants, we can add another pack to the list.

3 Likes

These look amazingā€¦

1 Like

Add yourself on if you want in! They do look quite striking. Iā€™m hoping some of that color will pop inside. I get lots of color in my tent, worth a shot.

So if Donnie and gritz would like to run them outside and we stick with 1 pack Iā€™ll just bow out and do something else.

1 Like

Well here we go again F*** it !!

Am I too late !? Iā€™ve would like to join in also !?

4 Likes

Just didā€¦ This addiction is getting worseā€¦ :man_facepalming:t2::man_scientist:

2 Likes

Hop on friend!

Weā€™re still working out the details

2 Likes

Would love If someone did an indoor reproduction as outdoor reproduction could get pollinated by something else. I find seeds in my buds outdoor every year because of rouge pollen. Iā€™ve even seen hemp pollen warnings in summer on the weather network because of the hemp farms.

5 Likes

Well Iā€™m still willing to do the whole lot. Mine would be indoor I would just veg a little less to fit em all in. Whatever we land on works for me.

4 Likes

Small plants still makes lots of seeds :blush:. Indoor repro would be best to guarantee authenticity.

4 Likes

Also, Iā€™m new to this, so correct me if Iā€™m wrong. 15 plants run together is better than two sets of 7 or 8 right? If everyoneā€™s cool with me running them all, then this is pretty simple. Iā€™ll send money out tomorrow and get moving.

@Pakore

6 Likes

The more males and females the better.

3 Likes

Is definitely better so you can decide what are the best traits within on population of 10/15, also you can relying in your senses and the plant appeal and always, there is that one plant that stand over the rest so better have the greatest number possible.

Plus thereā€™s always a possibility to have some low germination ratios or any kind of inconvenience while growing, or even seeds lost in the mail.

So ,if you ask me Iā€™ll rather go for all rather than split, but you have the last word here mate.

Anyway I havenā€™t heard from back from the other guy so anytime you want go ahead.
As I said Iā€™ll be answering any doubt you might have(or at least try my best to have you a solution)

3 Likes

There is always a way tondo outdoors, either by clone or the next filial generation.

Either way Iā€™m really happy seeing this moving :green_heart:

4 Likes

Alright this was your thing and Iā€™m growing em. Havenā€™t heard any objections. Forum still open but as of now Iā€™m gonna get the order out tomorrow. Iā€™ll let you guys be the judge of number of people on the list / when we close it. I have no idea how many seeds to expect at the end here.

5 Likes

Itā€™s totally up to guys

2 Likes

I believe to make seeds to carry on to the next generation an open pollination without selection is best. Leave the best and the worst all together for pollination to ensure the genetics are all carried on.

Edited because Iā€™m stoned and used the wrong word.

5 Likes

This isnā€™t my deal. But the other ones I have seen.

We usually set a date to close up sign-ups by. Then the person purchases the pack then we open a group PayPal and pay that person back.

7 Likes

Date can be whenever, Iā€™m gonna buy the pack, no monies til seeds ready.

3 Likes

Cap it at 20 or 25 maybe so itā€™s easy to figure out everyoneā€™s share? Weā€™ll spread them around OG anyway once we got them.

8 Likes