Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Alright, sounds good to me! Set to 25.

4 Likes

I have never grown a pink strain before. Added myself to the list!

1 Like

Guys by all means the more the better, and this shouldnā€™t be just based in US as long as thereā€™s any other grower interested sure someone in the US can help to get a pack to that person in another part of the world.

I hope its not just based in the US as Iā€™m in Canada. Hope thatā€™s alright. :). This canuck loves seeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is your run mate anytime you have the seeds we can close sign ups for this one.
If eventually we have another grower we can reopen the sign up.

If is anyone interested in growing and reproducing this please speak :blush:.

1 Like

Found this pic of the pinkleberryā€¦ God damn I canā€™t wait

And pinkleberry hash

10 Likes

Thanks for your input let me say,yes and no. In the pure definition of preserving yes, an OP should be the way to go but, If you have a desirable traits to keep is better to track those rather than increment the gene poll again.

Also the fact of discard or get rid of some plants for lack of vigour,sturucture, intersexual signs, should be a thing to do,even if is the purpurĆ³ is an OP.

but obviously isnā€™t me the one whoā€™s doing the preservation and run so all will depend on the grower and the situation.

2 Likes

Its an f6 IBL, it should be pretty darn stable

But yeah, select for vigor

5 Likes

That makes sense to me man, if certain ones get extra pink vs others. Could be of great benefit selecting those ones. Just donā€™t wanna lose possible good traights with selection without realizing till further generations. Both have their advantages and if weā€™re trying to get the pinkest bud. I do see selection as a possible great advantage actually after reading your comments and thinking about it.

3 Likes

opps sorry!

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Oops.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be following along with any discussion you guys have in regards to keeping whatever sprouts vs. selection. Iā€™ll post pictures and relevant descriptions and use the feedback as a learning experience in what to look for. Whoever comments will be considered. Majority rules if yā€™all canā€™t agree on course of action.

6 Likes

Do you need the last two slots filled? If so, Iā€™ll ā€œtriple logā€ just to get the ball rolling. ALL, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

if that is the case @misterbee I will take one if you donā€™t want both :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The pink?
Does anyone have a picture of the parents that these seeds came from? Not to rain on anyoneā€™s parade but Iā€™d expect 0 pink plants like these pictures, just like there are 0 skunks in heime cheebas RKS.

Best of luck either way. Iā€™ll throw in ten bucks if it gets the ball rolling.

4 Likes

From what I read, it will NOT produce those colors if ran INSIDE, ONLY the outside plants (probably temp-related) show such pigmentation, @Pakore could possibly clarify. ALL, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Possible to do with Ultraviolet radiation?

2 Likes

No rush to fill the last two, ball gets rolling today :wink:

2 Likes

All Iā€™ve see is purple buds indoors while pink pistils outdoors in most of the cases, this,I believe is an outdoor breed cultivars or at least focus in this way.

All can affect the colours It may be Spectrum related, IR and UV both combined, temperatures, PH genetics or neither of them,

I havenā€™t grew any ever, I just copying here what Iā€™ve read about it guys.

5 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read/heard about pink pistil strains, that trait generally only expresses outdoors. Iā€™m very curious as to why also. Thats what I want to run some indoors at some point, I supplement both IR and UV, Iā€™m curious as to whether I can get it to express.

Last grow I was thinking about anthrocyanin and how it changes color with ph. The last 2 weeks of flower I let my ph stay up into mid 7ā€™s and got some super dark purple leaves and buds on a few plants that already showed purpling. Other grows keeping a lower PH I end up with dark purplish reds or maroon colors. Which makes me think that PH can effect a plants overall coloration.

My next purple plant grow Iā€™m going to water a few plants lower, like 5ā€™s, in that 2 week and a few in the 7ā€™s as well. I hypothesize the 5ā€™s will show that maroon red and the 7ā€™s will be purple.

Think about cooking red cabbage, its deep dark purple, you add a little vinegar and it turns bright pink. Same thing in your plant if you can effect the plants PH, your just changing the color of the anthrocyanin. And its the end of flower, so lock out is less important.

6 Likes