Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

@Eagles009 all done.

We have still one spot free

2 Likes

Im interested in a spot if this is still happening

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!
All the spots on this one is full
Most donā€™t share with someone asking for seed/co-opā€™s in their first post. Stay, read learn and build trust.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Just as @G-paSā˜šŸ¼said,
just hang around and start your own thread or read more posts - youā€™ll have more seed runs to get in on once you stay a whileā€¦
Welcome to overgrow @Judsbuds .!

Happy growing,
Gaz

6 Likes

Welcome to OG. I great place to start is head over to the introduce yourself thread and make a post. People like it when you start by saying hello.

4 Likes

As stated hang around. Even if you donā€™t end up on the list. If you comment and participate along with the grow Iā€™m sure you will end up with some seeds :wink:.

Money arrived where it was going today. Iā€™ll let yā€™all when know I have beans in hand!

10 Likes

Ok thanks anyway. Ill def be watching this one from the sidelines. Beautiful flower

3 Likes

When this is all done, Iā€™m happy to share some of mine with you.

2 Likes

It is quite striking! On the sidelines for nowā€¦we still have a spot open and I doubt everyone on the list will still be interested by the time this is done, could be wrong, we shall see.

@Pakore we got word on beans shipping out?

2 Likes

Hey all, I see there is one spot open, can we add Justbuds or is that spot for someone else?

1 Like

Iā€™m cool with it. I just decided to follow suit because Iā€™m kinda new myself. Whatever the consensus is. Either way if dude sticks around Iā€™ll hook him upā€¦so he might as well be on the list lol

2 Likes

Ok cool. It is no longer editable, at least from my phone. Just seems wrong to have a blank on the list:)

1 Like

Pakore is the man with the power.

1 Like

I just asked the guy, I will get to you ASAP.

And no problem Iā€™ll add @Judsbuds myself as long as you agreed.

So this is it, we can close for now the sign ups until further notice.

3 Likes

Thanks, I figured it was worth asking since I saw the blank space. Just wasnā€™t sure if it was an error. Looks like you are in @Judsbuds , welcome

1 Like

No rush brother just curious!

:joy: I canā€™t even decide what to watch on the TV, thatā€™s the kind of power I have :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks i really appreciate it. This will be great

4 Likes

He just got the money.

@Eagles009 seeds should be in your way tomorrow

4 Likes

I learned this the hard way myself. Coin flips and washers are the cheapest and safest possible option Iā€™ve ever seen so far ,)

6 Likes