Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

I hope that if, friend, cheers!

2 Likes

Hello I’m Thegrowguyapple any seeds available

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! For a user with only 3 posts you might find yourself having a hard time getting freebies this early.

While This isn’t directed at you, there’s some good advice on that post and I’m too lazy to type it all again on mobile.

Good luck mate

9 Likes

wow sign me up for some alien rift! i’ll need to design myself a logo or avatar to create stickers, not the faintest idea what it would look like tho!!

a question i had about pollinating … do seeds only form where pollen makes direct contact with a pistil?

5 Likes

Yes. :seedling: :seedling:

7 Likes

Biting my tong here! The things going thru my head :imp:

5 Likes

The best pollen will use foreplay to get the pistol wet exposing the pistolitorous which will guarantee successful pollenation when stimulated adequately.

Hope this helps. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

well that explains why i only got like 20 seeds, the video i saw the guy said just brush a little pollen on the top and you can get a couple hundred seeds… i should have been dusting that shit way more

4 Likes

I have something for ya dude shoot me a PM if ya can

5 Likes

@KronicKuz +20 letters and spaces

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who played along. That was fun. I’m officially calling it done sending any more of these out. Best part about it was being able to google map where you all live. @99PerCent was easiest to find because of his green house. Just kidding.

Anyway, I hope you all have good luck with them if they made it safely. Also wanted to call out @shroomgod and give a huge Long Distance High Five(LDHF for short) for being the latest to the party. That late is definitely classy! :wink:

Be safe out there you crazy kids.
Until my next chuck…:scorpion:

17 Likes

Thanks gro bro.

Very excited indeed.

99%

4 Likes

True gentleman! Thanks @Kalgrae

3 Likes

Much Love and Respect @Kalgrae. I will pay it forward, backward, and sideways! A journal will be posted as soon as I get done with these Gorillas and C99s. Thank You!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Oh crap, did you see the P.O. Box I live in? :grin:

7 Likes

I hope they didn’t complain :smile_cat:

1 Like

Alien Rift pollen. :mask:

1 Like

Kalgrae, the seeds are here in order, they love power and a beautiful day

3 Likes

@Kalgrae I hope you don’t mind, but I forwarded my pack from you complete with a sticker to another member here to help him out. His cats will love the care package they are getting in the mail, and this prevents him from having to worry about ordering from “watched” seed banks hehe. We are all probably paranoid but if I can do something to help ease someone’s mind I will!

9 Likes

That’s great @Jellypowered, share the love. PM me and I’ll send you some other stuff I have.

7 Likes